Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Friends are great when adversity strikes.... evacuated due to fire... feel confident that it will be fine and house will be fine but it was nice to have about a dozen people ask if we needed a house to stay at...

First a bar shooting and now two wildfires threatening area cities... good news is that we had a recent fire in one of areas which should slow down the spread.

9 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Friends are great when adversity strikes.... evacuated due to fire... feel confident that it will be fine and house will be fine but it was nice to have about a dozen people ask if we needed a house to stay at...

First a bar shooting and now two wildfires threatening area cities... good news is that we had a recent fire in one of areas which should slow down the spread.

Sorry to hear that, but glad you all are safe. Good luck, man. Hoping for the best for you and yours

We are good.

We live at CSUCI -- they were good at evacuating early due to large number of commuter students. I feel more comfortable because a refecent fire burned through -- that slowed the speed of this one.

Whats crazy is how quickly these fires can burn and how fast they move. Also first 24 hours are a concern. Fire headed in my direction isn't threatening homes, but a second fire raged through the night and unfortunately homes were lost in Thousand Oaks. Firep jumped a fire line. I hope everyone got word to evac there.

Also -- TO is same town as bar shooting...

25 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Apparently it's not too pricey but I've never seen or heard of this car before. Saw it last night near my work (the pic isn't from last night ?).

Qvale Mangusta

I should hope a car that's more than 15 years old isn't very expensive, unless it's a rare collectible.

37 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Apparently it's not too pricey but I've never seen or heard of this car before. Saw it last night near my work (the pic isn't from last night ?).

Qvale Mangusta

I have driven one!  It is essentially a lightly modded Mustang Cobra. They’re a real hoot and can get around a track like nobody’s business!

Archived