Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

42 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Might be doing a game night with friends soon. Any idea on suggestions for games? We've got Beer Pong, Monopoly, and Charades so far.

We used to do the "Olympics" by getting 5 or 6 games.  Usually darts, foosball, Jenga, etc.  Of course getting blitzed during it.  Then the one that won the most would get a cheap ass crown or trophy or something.  It was always a good time.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Our dogs. Our vacations. MLB/NHL games (onlt a few a year), etc.

Thanks so for the tips guys. 

Edit...also I think I'll be staying away from spamsilog for awhile.

A flash can be helpful with dogs portraits esp when the flash isn’t on top of the camera. 

Outdoor photography and sporting events rely more on light from from the sun. So flash won’t help there. 

But a good flash is useful to have-even to have on top of a camera. Learn how to “modify” the light coming from it to enhance your photos. Like a diffuser or angling it so the light doesn’t come directly at the subject

Umegud, second master's class and they teaching associate level 101 ****. Stop it, if you don't know this by now, withdrawal from the mf'n program.  I get it, many of them admitted they either aren't working period or working in the field... wait, how the **** are they going to have a masters in that then? Is it normal to accept people like that?  

I want to drink right now, run my race, and take shots instead of Gatorade.

Anger is such a raw, powerful, and motivating emotion.  Even if I hate the individual things and events that make me angry, that feeling of "I never want to feel that way again" is very effective and a reminder that I give a ****.  The problem is you should never use anger to consistently stop from being angry. That's a self-feeding beast and not what its meant for, use a different emotion. Being angry at myself got me through my associates, but no, don't do that. 

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Might be doing a game night with friends soon. Any idea on suggestions for games? We've got Beer Pong, Monopoly, and Charades so far.

telestration, oh ****, minute to win it games, apples to apples, exploding kittens, ticket to ride, catan. 

2 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

telestration, oh ****, minute to win it games, apples to apples, exploding kittens, ticket to ride, catan. 

Get your head in the gutter.  Change Telestration to Telestrations After Dark.  Change Apples To Apples to Cards Against Humanity.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I did not. 

****ing millennials.  They shoulda put "safe space" signs up at voting stations.

Because you didnt vote for prop 45, the state of california is now coming to take your 45 plates.   

Archived