Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

There are few things in life more useless than cheap, ****ty yellow mustard pumped out of a 5 gallon plastic jug.

Y’all need to find Jesus.

Jesus is the Honduran guy at the FedEx tailgate that serves the high nd condiments.

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

There are few things in life more useless than cheap, ****ty yellow mustard pumped out of a 5 gallon plastic jug.

Y’all need to find Jesus.

Jesus would be a nice dijon or stone ground mustard.  But I'll argue there's a time and place for cheap ****ty yellow mustard.  

Had I won that huge ass lottery last month, I'd be in the mustard making business by now.  I'd have an organic ****ty yellow mustard.  As a matter of fact, that's what the label would say.  "Organic, ****ty Yellow Mustard."  I'm not sure what I'd call my more refined products, but that would be a start.

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Jesus would be a nice dijon or stone ground mustard.  But I'll argue there's a time and place for cheap ****ty yellow mustard.  

Had I won that huge ass lottery last month, I'd be in the mustard making business by now.  I'd have an organic ****ty yellow mustard.  As a matter of fact, that's what the label would say.  "Organic, ****ty Yellow Mustard."  I'm not sure what I'd call my more refined products, but that would be a start.

Available only in 10 gallon paint buckets at your local Sams Club!!

#profit!!!

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

@Destino eats hot dogs without condiments.  Just the hot dog and the bun.  No mustard, ketchup or relish. 

Ideally they’d have avocado and diced tomato on them.  This being America, such a topping is not offered.  Also I was hungry, tired, and not at all interested in futher delays.  Those hotdogs lasted about 15 seconds.  

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This is America : )

https://www.amazon.com/Mild-Mambo-Sauce-Washington-Wing/dp/B00I8ZXR8Q

I need some other opinions on this, I like it and been putting in on stuff like hot dogs and fried chicken. There's also a more spicy version, I'll get that next.

God bless your soul.  I could kiss you right now.  :hug-kiss:

I found a recipe online for mambo sauce some years ago.  Followed the instructions to the T and it wasn't all that great.  There's something about the air in DC and the bullet proof glass of most Chinese hood spots in the DMV that add that extra flavor.   

I'm about to order like 10 bottles of this ****.  "On muvas." 

Archived