Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

What happened to Smooth Jazz? I know it's not off, but was it Shady.

Ya it was, I came back in town and all the sudden it was a Spanish station or something.  Demographics?

48 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Hmmm...who has the better backside...Simmons or Biel 

::strokes beard::

Biel, man, and it's not even close. And she can throw bows

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Charles Manson is about to croak in case anyone cares.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/15/charles-manson-hospitalized-near-death/

Good. Hope he is in the worst pain ever. Linger on with the suffering. Hope it hurts bad. He’s a piece of **** that has been a cost to taxpayers for too long. Good riddance to evil.

8 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Been thinkin about that one for a while now.

:ols:

:table2:

Took me awhile because sometimes all the names run together. There's a million skinsfan[insert number] or [insert City/Country name]Skinsfan. It becomes harder to differentiate soley based on sn. Hell, like 6 or 7 people have some version of my sn :ols:

Figured something was off because I don't recall that dude posting in the tailgate, and then his avi was gone. Then in the DC Comics thread it all clicked.

Damn, I feel stupid af. Gonna go sit in the corner, now..... 

Then after I get up, I will begin to learn this person's secrets :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Very good question. There was never a conclusion to that whole thing.

Ya, I don't remember a battle royal from all the winners, just more **** like "what's your favorite brave little toaster movie".  The correct answer is the original, btw.

25 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

What ever happened to that guy who was making all those "what's you favorite movie" polls?  He still around or is he ghost now?

Last thing I remember about him was when Packer and someone else razzed him for starting yet another one of those threads, and he kinda lost it a bit and said something like "No one ever let's me have my own ****". Who ever knew spamming redundant polls on a football message board was so important

Definitely was a strange fella.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Last thing I remember about him was when Packer and someone else razzed him for starting yet another one of those threads, and he kinda lost it a bit and said something like "No one ever let's me have my own ****". Who ever knew spamming redundant polls on a football message board was so important

Definitely was a strange fella.

I beat him to the punch on starting a Favorite Movie Of The <insert time> threads but put the worst-rated movies in the poll.

I think he'll still post in the Star Trek thread from time to time.

Archived