Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

From work.  Gonna roam the earth.

Just leave me your living room.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm out of Likes for the second time this week.

How the heck?  I haven't run out since the last conversion happened.  (But I'm one of those people who never touches my phone at work, so....)

Things are terribly unsanitary...yuck.

~Oh, yeah...on that note...we had to sign a "new policy" of no cell phones today...yes, it was the person who couldn't figure out how to calm an upset guest the other day who asked me to sign it... Guess who the only person was who followed that ****in' rule before the 20th time it was posted?  And guess who played on their phone, even watching Pretty Little Liars all day, right in front of the owner and the person who made us all sign the thing?~

I'm about to completely lose my **** there.  $9 an hour to play with dogs and not give two ****s about my hair, makeup or clothes again is looking better every day. 

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Just leave me your living room.

How the heck?  I haven't run out since the last conversion happened.  (But I'm one of those people who never touches my phone at work, so....)

Things are terribly unsanitary...yuck.

~Oh, yeah...on that note...we had to sign a "new policy" of no cell phones today...yes, it was the person who couldn't figure out how to calm an upset guest the other day who asked me to sign it... Guess who the only person was who followed that ****in' rule before the 20th time it was posted?  And guess who played on their phone, even watching Pretty Little Liars all day, right in front of the owner and the person who made us all sign the thing?~

I'm about to completely lose my **** there.  $9 an hour to play with dogs and not give two ****s about my hair, makeup or clothes again is looking better every day. 

Several threads, multiple great posts, major Trump ****up = out of likes. Not all of the threads are about Trump though.

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Several threads, multiple great posts, major Trump ****up = out of likes. Not all of the threads are about Trump though.

Yeah, I can't believe I haven't run out on a Monday, when I'm off work and usually here all day...and thanks, btw...I was in a bit of a mood this morning, if no one could tell :hitfan:

Lol my living room is okay.  Not that great.  I do have a sick TV I must admit.  My couch is decent, I should've gone with the leather recliners though.

35 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Smooth.  If you could, where you going first?

Lagos, Nigeria

New Zealand.  I'm actually considering a trip there in real life.  I want to see Milford Sound before I die.

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Lol my living room is okay.  Not that great.  I do have a sick TV I must admit though.  My couch is decent, I should've gone with the leather recliners though.

New Zealand.  I'm actually considering a trip there in real life.  I want to see Milford Sound before I die.

Details, details.  The TV is sick, and whatever with the furniture.  I'm usually wrapped in a Redskins blanket my mom made me, it's so warm I could be on a concrete floor and not gaf.:P

They don't let just anyone in over there.  I'd love to see it too, but short of a lotto winning, ain't gonna happen.

Wait... we have hoes up in this joint now ? 

I thought besides the 2K dude... we didn't have to worry about that type of stuff. 

Swipe left, swipe right, Skype at the dinner table...swipe your card, swipe her purse to pay for the rest. 

Just kidding around for those that don't know my personality. 

Week so DAMN busy that I had no time to chill, finally have a day off.  Ended the thing with a late emergency last night that I don't even want to get in to.  All I'll say is, keep your prescription meds out of the reach of your pets.

Sup yall?

These little kids that live above me are playing with rocks right by my sliding glass door, throwing them.  They've hit my apartment a couple of times and my neighbor's.  Both the neighbor and I made our presences felt, but the kids don't seem to get it.  Mom isn't anywhere to be found.  They were taking the rocks from my patio, so I finally went out there and took the rest off.  Told them, "I really don't want you guys to break a window, they cost a lot of money to replace."  Looked at me like I was speaking an alien language.  Frigging junky mom is probably upstairs OD'ing.  Hopefully.  Get those kids an actual parent.

They are still out there.  Kinda detoured off the rock throwing for the time being, but they took a couple minutes off before restarting after the neighbor and I first went out there.  Worried about the next step I'll take, which is calling security I guess.  Want to go straight to the cops.  **** this ****.

Can't wait to come home one day with glass shattered everywhere.

The time has come.  Just emailed the executive director at my college's career center and told her I'm ready to switch fields/careers.  My job is super boring and frustrating.  I don't really know what to expect but I'm ready for a change.  Time to make an effort.   

AUSTIN, Texas -- A man is suing a woman after he says she texted throughout the course of their date at a Texas movie theater, CBS affiliate KEYE in Austin reports.

The plaintiff, Brandon Clarke Vezmar, is seeking damages in the amount of $17.31, the cost of two movie tickets. He says the woman texted during the film and she eventually left the theater when he asked her to stop.

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

The time has come.  Just emailed the executive director at my college's career center and told her I'm ready to switch fields/careers.  My job is super boring and frustrating.  I don't really know what to expect but I'm ready for a change.  Time to make an effort.   

maxresdefault.jpg

You can do ehht!

I did it.  But with both ankles intact, unlike Kerri Strug.

And Doc.

I can't stand going through a drive thru and when they go to hand me my credit card back, they hand it back with my drink at the same time.  like it's pressed on the side of the cup in one of their hands.  Makes it awkward and I'm always thinking it's bound to slip and fall one time.  And there isn't enough room to open the door and get it if it were to fall.

Sometimes, they will hand me my drink with the credit card, straw, receipt all pressed together in one hand.  I'm like tha **** man?  Also, now that all fast food places, sub places have turned a medium sized drink into a big large drink and the large drinks are supersized, could they at least give a man a straw that fits?

Bojangles', God bless their biscuits, I order a large unsweetened tea and they only have one size straw, too big for a small drink, way too small for a large drink.  It's like a little nub sticking out of the top of the cup when trying to drink.

I have the worst sun burn I've ever had in my life.

self induced hell since Sunday. I went 3 hours no sun screen on the beach. Convinced myself "I tan" and "don't burn"

needless SS to say I now know what "hells itch is". I've been worthless since Monday and I'm just now starting to heal.

completely covered in blisters on my chest shoulders and upper back. Last night I took painkiller/benodryl/whiskey and convinced myself to go to the gym. I had wet spots on my shirt from busted blisters during the workout (gross right?). 

To add insult to injury. My wife has been more annoyed than sympathetic. 

Anyways, lesson learned. Never again.

Archived