Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We've hit 91 already.  No rain in sight.  Pretty new flowers my husband slaved over planting that are supposed to be "drougth-resistant" are wilting and have to be watered already.  No one is saying the word "drought" yet in the weather or on the news.   Idjits.  :chair:

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

We've hit 91 already.  No rain in sight.  Pretty new flowers my husband slaved over planting that are supposed to be "drougth-resistant" are wilting and have to be watered already.  No one is saying the word "drought" yet in the weather or on the news.   Idjits.  :chair:

Tell him to get something called " Vinca Flowers ", my folks have them at their house and swear by them. Their flowers always do look very nice, no matter how hot it gets there. 

2 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Last year I was going to buy a snowblower to use for winter. Completely forgot to get one, but didn't feel all that concerned about it.  lo and behold, it didn't snow enough to warrant even using my shovel. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens again next winter. 

It really is unsettling

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I ruined it on the flip. 

So you can't cook and smell like a mixture of Kale, sweat, eggs, and ben gay...

Yeah, There is a reason that you are single. 

You are a college kid that smells like a 50 year old fitness freak. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

So lovely and elegant. I'd take her out to an awesome dinner. Then afterwards....

Someplace like where ? 

I have a Slick Rick song on queue for your potential answer. 

Like...I know Central PA is far from perfect and I'm moving into a pretty segregated part of the region (got the heads up from a guy who works at the borough's main, local supermarket) but I have to admit...I'm smitten by the place. I forgot how much I miss those hilly areas of the country. Those places along Dauphin and Lancaster Country remind me of the Doppio Movimento/"Simple Gifts" portion of Copeland's "Appalachian Spring."

Archived