Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, Springfield said:

I used to be able to roll a fat blunt.  Phillies all the way.  

Speaking of Nike boots.  What ever happened to Wale?

Yeah bro, rolling a blunt is NOT like riding a bike.  LOL.  Backwoods > Phillies :ph34r:

Wale fell off hard, haven't heard from him in a while.  He was on fire 3-4 years ago, on everybody's hooks, had that mixtape with Seinfeild a few years ago (which mostly disappointed).  He was the biggest rapper out of the DMV in decades, I was rooting for him so hard.  Even though he was a bamma.  

34 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Fronto leaf. You've been schooled. 

Heard of it.  You like them?  I heard bamboo is the new wave, but I don't even roll these days.  "I vape, bro."  LOL.  

But I heard that bamboo is a smooth, slow pull.  :wub:

Everyone is making eye contact with me today.  It's kinda freaking me out.  I'll just look up or glance over and somebody is bird dogging me.  Got the same vibe at the store this morning.  I feel like one of them dudes in Inception, where I'm down in somebody's subconscious and they're starting to get wise to me.

11 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Everyone is making eye contact with me today.  It's kinda freaking me out.  I'll just look up or glance over and somebody is bird dogging me.  Got the same vibe at the store this morning.  I feel like one of them dudes in Inception, where I'm down in somebody's subconscious and they're starting to get wise to me.

22 hours ago, Springfield said:

Rent.  Mortgage.

Paying bills.  Buying a car and paying it off.

Having kids.  Keeping kids alive.

Raking leaves.  Mowing the lawn.

Need I go on?

Add to that buying the good light bulbs and the good trash bags and a new filter for your fridge water after 6 months. 

#adulting

White Owl white grape flava are my go-to, son son!

My girl has inside info because of what she does for a living, but the flavored cigarillos will be going away soon.  Basically because the flavors entice the kiddos to smoke them.  

43 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Heard of it.  You like them?  I heard bamboo is the new wave, but I don't even roll these days.  "I vape, bro."  LOL.  

I know nothing of these bamboo smoking apparatuses you speak of.  To the google machine I go!

47 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Less mess, you can roll up a cheech and chong spliff with those things. ?

58 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Your pants are too tight, probably.  Your maglite is showing.  

We started re-watching Game of Thrones again.  I've seen every episode at least 2 or 3 times (my girl has only seen each episode once), but I still catch things all of the time that I missed before.  We just finished up season 2.  I like that I've gotten to the point where I recognize any characters just by looking at them or hearing them now.  Before, I used to be so overwhelmed by the abundance of characters that I couldn't keep them straight.  Everyone looked and sounded alike.  Had to follow that bish with a program and a roster til I nerded out and memorized things.  Also, I'm a big fan of subtitles.

23 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

We started re-watching Game of Thrones again.  I've seen every episode at least 2 or 3 times (my girl has only seen each episode once), but I still catch things all of the time that I missed before.  We just finished up season 2.  I like that I've gotten to the point where I recognize any characters just by looking at them or hearing them now.  Before, I used to be so overwhelmed by the abundance of characters that I couldn't keep them straight.  Everyone looked and sounded alike.  Had to follow that bish with a program and a roster til I nerded out and memorized things.  Also, I'm a big fan of subtitles.

hbo shows are the gift that keeps on giving. I've watched Sopranos and The Wire like 9 times each and I still catch new things and things that make the story even cooler/tighter

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

I don't know if it's the same thing, but I looked it up and found something called "Bambu". I just ordered some because the reviews were cool.

Every once in a while when I'm flipping through channels there's something on about the Bunnyranch (not just the annoying thing on HBO, there was even a segment on CNN), and I look at the women and think...why would some dude pay $500 for them when you could go to Amsterdam or Barcelona and have a much bigger and way way hotter looking choice of women for about $50 each? Not that I'm advocating (nor am I participating in) such dalliances.

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Every once in a while when I'm flipping through channels there's something on about the Bunnyranch (not just the annoying thing on HBO, there was even a segment on CNN), and I look at the women and think...why would some dude pay $500 for them when you could go to Amsterdam or Barcelona and have a much bigger and way way hotter looking choice of women for about $50 each? Not that I'm advocating (nor am I participating in) such dalliances.

Bunny Ranch was big time around when I graduated hs. Used to watch the hell out of that. And yeah, those women were incredibly seasoned looking to be kind, except for maybe a few.

Archived