Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I wanna try bojangles

Dude.  Bo Rounds.  You think they're the same little hash browns, but they have ONION in 'em.  Change your life kinda stuff there.:ols:

And being able to get the entire menu whenever...da bomb.  "Yeah, a bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit combo with Bo Rounds and a Dr. Pepper, and a 4-piece meal with mac n cheese and BEANS...I NEED BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, The Young Ones reference there):rofl89:

• Like 2

On 1/4/2017 at 0:07 PM, Riggo-toni said:

Every once in a while when I'm flipping through channels there's something on about the Bunnyranch (not just the annoying thing on HBO, there was even a segment on CNN), and I look at the women and think...why would some dude pay $500 for them when you could go to Amsterdam or Barcelona and have a much bigger and way way hotter looking choice of women for about $50 each? Not that I'm advocating (nor am I participating in) such dalliances.

Which brings me to the topic that I was in Barcelona about 2 days ago :kickcan:

There are apparently hot girls at the end of "La Rambla" whish is their big shopping street there, but I never saw it. Everything I do on vacation is family friendly!! 

Just picked up the iphone 7plus.  Lucky for me, I had all my pictures and contacts saved on the Verizon cloud, so I didn't loose that stuff.  Kind of ticked off that when I added my email accounts to the new phone, it loaded 13K emails and evidently iOS 10 scrapped a select all and delete all function.........why would they do that?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Just picked up the iphone 7plus.  Lucky for me, I had all my pictures and contacts saved on the Verizon cloud, so I didn't loose that stuff.  Kind of ticked off that when I added my email accounts to the new phone, it loaded 13K emails and evidently iOS 10 scrapped a select all and delete all function.........why would they do that?

i'm sure they'll market an add-on that apple fanpeople will swoon to.  for just 100.00 for our proprietary email delete adapter stick, u can delete up to 16 emails at once!

Edited by Major Harris
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

Ha, that's awesome.

That was a real sign btw...that's in Chantilly, VA.

Cracks me up every time. 

I figured it was a real sign. That's hilarious. 

EDIT: I am being honest about the guy I know also. I think he goes by his middle name these days, but we all still call him Rusty. 

Edited by Kosher Ham
  • Like 1

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic