Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

13 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Yo ML!  Still tossin' fools over the top rope?!?!

DaGoon and ML making appearances.  This is RTTstleMania.

I tried pronouncing that and got dizzy.  

Definitely good to see the homies again, hopefully they'll come around more often ;) 

• Like 5

I cannot fathom the lack of common sense that shows on the other board.  

edit..at least I can understand people's motivations when it comes to politics, movies, religion, etc..but as a Skins fan? Some of the dumbass moronic stupid stuff that gets said over there. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

edit..at least I can understand people's motivations when it comes to politics, movies, religion, etc..but as a Skins fan? Some of the dumbass moronic stupid stuff that gets said over there. 

Sports fans, brah

most have never played football. Most just regurgitate what they've heard over the years from broadcasters. Most fans see a team once a week and think they know more than people that see the team daily. 

A lot of energy is wasted on fandom

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CBass1724 said:

If I was at the point in my life where I'm in my 30's and haven't gotten laid yet, I'm purchasing the finest hookers and blow available.

I say we start the Annual "ES Hookers and Blow" tour in honor of our boy. 

Our first stop is in Bogotà
To check Columbian fields
The natives smile and pass along
A sample of their yield

Be glad to be the tour guide in country...

acac433410483e81898b6fd87292b3fc.jpg

old-town-cartagena.jpg

IMG_4750.JPG

Edited by RedBeast
  • Like 3

Ugh, back in school for the first time in years.  This **** ****ing blows.  At least it's online, thank god.  No way I could sit in a classroom after being at work all day.

Shoutout to people with kids who work during the day and school at night and have to deal with their children too, especially single parents.  That's a lot of adulting.  Yall the real MVPs.  Might not even have time to play video games tonight, wtf.  

Edited by Chew
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Ugh, back in school for the first time in years.  This **** ****ing blows.  At least it's online, thank god.  No way I could sit in a classroom after being at work all day.

Shoutout to people with kids who work during the day and school at night and have to deal with their children too, especially single parents.  That's a lot of adulting.  Yall the real MVPs.  Might not even have time to play video games tonight, wtf.  

Not a single parent thank God, but otherwise I check all those boxes. There's still time for the occasional game, but not much. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

ES is largely an oasis in a desert of stoopid when it comes to sports boards

One thing that brings down the other Skins board is that its basically a meeting ground for everyone that was banned here. Mostly idiots and trolls when you scroll down the list

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I mean, he's gotta be better than Desiiiiiigner or Lil Yachty or some other asshat with a stupid name like Ty Dollar Sign.  Pink dreadlock wearing dip****s.

Bammas sounding like a broken cabbage patch toy on the mic. All of them 

3 minutes ago, MLSKINS said:

Wale does not suck. That's crazy talk. I'm not saying he's elite (I don't care how much he likes the Redskins), but he doesn't suck at all.

I loved mixtape about nothing (the first one), Nike Boots, Waledance, all that old ****.  Once he came mainstream, he was just OK.  Course he's always rapping on a whack beat it seems like.

Get him on a Mike Will Made It beat or some crazy **** like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

One thing that brings down the other Skins board is that its basically a meeting ground for everyone that was banned here. Mostly idiots and trolls when you scroll down the list

What's funny is that I thought he was referring to The Stadium.  LOL

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, youngchew said:

I went back to take a class to get a certification for work in 2006.  It sucked, I found myself skipping classes again lol.  Got my certification and raise at work for getting it.  Realized that I don't think I could go back to school full-time.  Was going to try and get my MBA through FSU online a while back, but the wife's promotion happened, so it was me and Tazette (when she was 2 years old) basically by ourselves from Friday to Sunday evenings cause the wife had to work so much and go into the office back then.  Never got to prepare and take the GMAT. 

If I decided to change careers it would have to be one where I could take 100% of my classes online and hopefully be in a field where I could work from home as well.  Been spoiled at my current job working from home the past 4 years.

• Like 1

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic