Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

45 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

They should be replaced by bong rips, double cheeseburgers, noncommittal sex, and napping. 

34 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Fixed that for ya.  That's how a boss playa such as yourself X should be spending today

Man, I really miss college.  Those would all definitely be on my daily to-do list.  

I acknowledge college kids as adults, because legally at age 18 they are considered adults and if they finish up in 4-5 years, they are usually 22-23 years old.  But, to use the phrase, "I'm done with adulting today" to apply to normal college life (e.g. skipping class, blowing off your study group, etc.) is improper usage of the phrase, imo.  I consider the term to apply to those that are completely on their own, paying rent/mortgage, paying bills, working a full-time job, etc.

This could/can apply to a college kid if they are completely on their own as far as paying for everything and not receiving any support/money from their parents/family.  Working full-time while supporting themselves and going to college.  Then I think it would apply.  But for skipping class?  Nah.  I remember one winter semester if it was raining outside, I'd skip my morning classes.  I lived off campus and commuted and didn't feel like parking in BFE and walking an eternity in the cold and rain.  

I never referred to it as "I'm not going to do any adulting this morning."  I usually said, "**** this ****, I'm going back to bed."

5 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

Man, I really miss college.  Those would all definitely be on my daily to-do list.  

I bet.  :pimp:

Kinda like the force, I can sense the pimp-hand is strong with you.  

200.gif#33

@Cooleyfan1993 you will appreciate it more when you are older, and good for you kicking in and doing what you can. You should be proud of yourself man!

My boy is 19, doing a double major and working near full time as the team Equipment Manager. Got his own apartment, roommates, paying the bills and even took his Challenger down to Miami. Mom and Dad help, but he carries a lot of his own weight...which makes me an insanely proud father, and it also gives him the basic foundational skills like paying bills, cleaning the house, cooking etc.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I've been machine gunning out of my anoose today.  Normally it's nice even flow, solid.  This has been like a rapid fire turret gun.

Like a LMG, when you're used to that AR action.

Be thankful you aren't shootin' em out like a GAU8 on a Warthog, toilet would be destroyed! ;)

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

I've been machine gunning out of my anoose today.  Normally it's nice even flow, solid.  This has been like a rapid fire turret gun.

Like a LMG, when you're used to that AR action.

Better alternative than the vengeful, slow slice of a Persian dagger.

You're never the same after those. Small piece of your colon gets left behind every time

8 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Mental Midget. I predict 40 Year old virgin part two. 

Still don't get dudes like that (not saying that's who I think cooleyfan is)

You'd have to practically be afraid of sex, to go that long without smashing. Even the most socially challenged of people can find some way to fall helplessly 20 stories and get caught by cheeks at least once.

Springy all like...

N_xM5m.gif

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Still don't get dudes like that (not saying that's who I think cooleyfan is)

You'd have to practically be afraid of sex, to go that long without smashing. Even the most socially challenged of people can find some way to fall helplessly 20 stories and get caught by cheeks at least once.

I agree. It's amazing to me. I look at some guys and say to myself someone let you hit it ??? 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Btw, I ran into some massive ass spoilers when going for that kamehameha gif. Saw Goku with frost  colored hair, and an adult Gotenks.

Damn internet :( . Battle of the Gods was awesome. Now  I need to catch up on things and misremember what I just saw

Just take a forget-me-now.

8b1e1fa7368f5e4cbb6ce75033a49feb.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well, certainly don't use one if you want your penis to look like a hydra and spit venom

wake up after a long, rubberless night of coke and whores and you look down at your joint and it's looking back at you like

442dd460c489fe8eb1dac765f98d51f8.jpg

16 minutes ago, youngchew said:

wake up after a long, rubberless night of coke and whores and you look down at your joint and it's looking back at you like

Then tries to find a way to separate itself from your nuts so it can free itself to take innocent lives and shroud the world in darkness.... 

Archived