Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh man, they're losing it :ols:

I understand the anger and frustration, sure we have multiple areas that require improvements, but the ones that are calling for slash and burn? Seriously, WTF? :runlukerun:

Hey, tried to PM you about some excess Miami gear. All XXL

Just now, RedBeast said:

I understand the anger and frustration, sure we have multiple areas that require improvements, but the ones that are calling for slash and burn? Seriously, WTF?

Been slashing and burning for 25 years. Eventually you just have to accept that this is what the deal is, and you just have to try like hell to work within that system and make improvements where you can.

I'm seriously not down for another controlled demolition. I can't take it anymore

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

How?!  It was awesome.  Supposedly not until 2018 for season 2 :(  

Don't take this the wrong way, but Hopkins will be 80 this year.  If 2016 was any indication, you never know when folks are gonna go.  I need Sir Ant to take as many roles as he can these days, and I need HBO to get S2 of Westworld filmed asapidly.  

Man sir anthony Hopkins is my favorite thespian. As to why I was I was disappointed was because the episodes dragged a little. Also, they don't have security cameras what the ****? No way Maeve should of got alway with half that stuff. 

35 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Hes done something.

****, I bet he's done Mrs Snyder at least half a dozen times already.  She needs that young stud in her life.

You know Dan owns these boards, right? You know he has a bunch of money, right? Likely has access to your info. I just hope you don't disappear forever.

Seriously considering getting a Tesla...lady wants a Jag. 

The less I have to manually drive...the better. I'm a better driver than GALCOLB would state...but hell yeah, if I can just sit back and relax 85% of the ride ??? Sign me up. 

Side note: had to send her out to get stuff done today. Driving me crazy. Beneficial to both of us. 

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I have no idea what to make for dinner. 

Cheese Steaks. Join the party Mary, join the crowd. I have everything I need except mushrooms. 

Ooh, another detour for her so that I can finish up on home stuff. 

I don't like for a second doing home stuff except to point out the imperfections. 

Then say...well I did it myself. haha.

Feeling better Kosh?  

Man Cave 2.0 coming along pretty good.  Floors are done up there, everything is back in place.  Just ordered two 32" Vizio TVs and wall mounts to mount on opposite sides of the 46" TV already up there.  Got the gaming monitor up there for the Xbox and PS4 on the office desk we put up there years ago.  Beer fridge in place, needs to be stocked up though.  

My dad got me a Redskins bottle opener as a stocking stuffer for Christmas.  He took a piece of walnut, made it into a mini-plaque stained it, and mounted the bottle opener to it.  Then helped me mount it near the beer fridge, pretty cool.  Got the Redskins rug in place.  Only thing left is hanging up the various beer/bar signs I got for Christmas and then the TVs.  

I figure since we decided to not move now for at least another 10-12 years, I might as well take back my space and make the most of it.  Can't wait until March Madness and having three games going on at once, sitting back drinking ice cold brews.

16 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Lookin for a dart board for our basement. There's a bunch of different types, anybsiggestions?

Was looking at those too.  I'd prefer an official one, with real darts.  But, I'm sure that would damage the walls, so I looked into electric ones, they are a pretty penny if you go with the ones with the best reviews.  Talking like $200+ for some of the nicer ones.

13 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Good as new.

So get to the honey do list. Haha.

Bought a bunch of new stuff over the past few weeks. Replacing the old with the new type of thing. 

That's awesome @Dont Taze Me Bro. 

My dad told me Saturday when he was visiting that he was looking into getting a new TV for his living room and if he decided to not put the one in there currently (60" Samsung) into his bedroom, he would just give it to me.  So, it's possible I might have a 60" in there to replace the 46".  I'm not banking on it, but would be a very nice freebie if it happens lol

50 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Was looking at those too.  I'd prefer an official one, with real darts.  But, I'm sure that would damage the walls, so I looked into electric ones, they are a pretty penny if you go with the ones with the best reviews.  

I have a fairly cheap one I got a decade ago, and I've only had 1 issue with it that I was able to fix. Other than that it works great. 

I do have a real one as well that I only let dart players use to protect the walls. You could also put a large cork panel behind the dart board to protect the wall.

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I have a fairly cheap one I got a decade ago, and I've only had 1 issue with it that I was able to fix. Other than that it works great. 

I do have a real one as well that I only let dart players use to protect the walls. You could also put a large cork panel behind the dart board to protect the wall.

What brand is your electronic dart board?

12 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

What brand is your electronic dart board

Halex

http://j_p_h.tripod.com/thedartstore/HalexChampionship4000.html

This is it...I don't think I paid as much as they have listed however.

14 minutes ago, Xameil said:

It's going to be against cinder block wall so not worried about wall damage. Just dart damage.

Archived