Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

33 minutes ago, twa said:

Just trenched out 28 ft of water main by hand....I'm getting too old for this ****.

Party time now.

did that last summer mine was on a slope but for a drain pipe. After I done laid the pipe in, neighbor comes by and offers his two cents: "not deep enough"

really buddy? go molest yourself. 

6 hours ago, youngchew said:

OMG!!!  just realized why my wife is so good for me.  She was born ON THE SAME DAY Goonies released in theaters!!!!!!!

June 7, 1985!  I am blown away right now, man lol.  Wow. ? 

I've never seen your wife either. 

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

d0ublestr0ker0ll loves this post

Elessar78 hates this post

Dr. Do Itch Big didn't see this post

I've never seen it! I don't hate it! 

29 minutes ago, youngchew said:

There's no way any woman could resist that hip action.  Impossible.

You're obviously talking about Bobby Heenan in that gif...

Happy new year Chew.  You're the man.  Same with all yall regs.  Yall know who you are.  Even yall fringe RTT fans, big ups and good luck in 2017.  

10 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Feel like a celebrity is going to die in the next few hours. 

Before or after midnite?  

No motivation to do anything tonite.  Gonna sit my ass on my sofa, charge my batteries and get ready to shoot the game tomorrow, watch the rest of this game and play some COD MWR.  Wake up to 2017 with no hangover and ready to get up to Fed Ex hopefully starting the New Year right.  

13 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Before or after midnite?  

No motivation to do anything tonite.  Gonna sit my ass on my sofa, charge my batteries and get ready to shoot the game tomorrow, watch the rest of this game and play some COD MWR.  Wake up to 2017 with no hangover and ready to get up to Fed Ex hopefully starting the New Year right.  

Before, 2016 has been Polio to celebrities.

How is MWR doing?  Sad fact: Treyarch doesn't make a COD 'til 2018.  Yeesh.  The more I think about it, the more I think Black Ops 1 is the peak of Call of Duty multiplayer.

4 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Before, 2016 has been Polio to celebrities.

How is MWR doing?  Sad fact: Treyarch doesn't make a COD 'til 2018.  Yeesh.  The more I think about it, the more I think Black Ops 1 is the peak of Call of Duty multiplayer.

A 3 hour celebrity death pool could be interesting.  Who you got?

MWR is great, hovering at a .95 Kill/Death ratio...the first few days getting back to the swing of things were absolutely brutal so I've been trying to come back from that ever since.  Had a nice 25-5 win on Crossfire yesterday where I was unreal with the Dragunov, mowing down people left and right from a couple different sniping positions, was able to call in two choppers in that game.  Mainly doing free-for-all as I'm not really into playing team deathmatch or trying to co-ordinate with guys that don't have a mic.  Plus I feel like **** letting people down if I get torn up on a map, I'd rather have it be my fault and no one else having to suffer for my dumbassery :ols:   Though I tried kill confirmed for the first time yesterday and enjoyed that.

I hit the first prestige last weekend at regretted that instantly, I don't think I'd ever prestige again.  Back to a level 35 now.  

Honestly never really got into BOPS 1 multiplayer as much as MW, seemed like too much of a slant towards the arcade style, though it's been forever since I've played it.  MW is perfection for me.

18 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

A 3 hour celebrity death pool could be interesting.  Who you got?

MWR is great, hovering at a .95 Kill/Death ratio...the first few days getting back to the swing of things were absolutely brutal so I've been trying to come back from that ever since.  Had a nice 25-5 win on Crossfire yesterday where I was unreal with the Dragunov, mowing down people left and right from a couple different sniping positions, was able to call in two choppers in that game.  Mainly doing free-for-all as I'm not really into playing team deathmatch or trying to co-ordinate with guys that don't have a mic.  Plus I feel like **** letting people down if I get torn up on a map, I'd rather have it be my fault and no one else having to suffer for my dumbassery :ols:   Though I tried kill confirmed for the first time yesterday and enjoyed that.

I hit the first prestige last weekend at regretted that instantly, I don't think I'd ever prestige again.  Back to a level 35 now.  

Honestly never really got into BOPS 1 multiplayer as much as MW, seemed like too much of a slant towards the arcade style, though it's been forever since I've played it.  MW is perfection for me.

Dragunov, eh?  I was always a M4OA3 guy.  The 100% kill rate with the ACOG scope was just too good.  If I wanted a semi-auto sniper rifle, I'd go M21.  No recoil.  Filth.  Two shots to kill usually though.  Not as difficult as it sounds.  BAM BAM.  Bigalow.

I love COD4, Blops1, MW3 and Blops 2.  It's hard to choose between 'em.  COD4 is my OG though, so I give it its due.  Ended up with a 1.65 KDR in that game.  Best was a 2.50 in MW3.  Blops 2 I ended with a 2.25 but for the first and only time got gold camo for every gun.  Even secondaries.  Not a KDR-nourishing task.

The thing I liked most about CODs post-MW2 were the depth of statistics.  Especially Blops 2.  SPM was finally shown, for each gametype.  As well as captures, defends, plants, defuses...list goes on.  COD4 you can't even view other peoples' stats at all.  Wish they would've frickin' added that.  Why not a deep stats engine?

Prolly wanna sell it in a supply drop, lol.

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Dragunov, eh?  I was always a M4OA3 guy.  The 100% kill rate with the ACOG scope was just too good.  If I wanted a semi-auto sniper rifle, I'd go M21.  No recoil.  Filth.  Two shots to kill usually though.  Not as difficult as it sounds.  BAM BAM.  Bigalow.

I love COD4, Blops1, MW3 and Blops 2.  It's hard to choose between 'em.  COD4 is my OG though, so I give it its due.  Ended up with a 1.65 KDR in that game.  Best was a 2.50 in MW3.  Blops 2 I ended with a 2.25 but for the first and only time got gold camo for every gun.  Even secondaries.  Not a KDR-nourishing task.

The thing I liked most about CODs post-MW2 were the depth of statistics.  Especially Blops 2.  SPM was finally shown, for each gametype.  As well as KDR, captures, defends...list goes on.  COD4 you can't even view other peoples' stats at all.  Wish they would've frickin' added that.  Why not a deep stats engine?

Prolly wanna sell it in a supply drop, lol.

I tried the M4OA3, I just can't stand the bolt action though.  Too long between shots so I like the semi-auto rifles and was using the M21 before I unlocked the Dragunov.  I usually squeeze off two shots rapid fire just like you because of the no-recoil factor which is awesome.  But there are a ton of kids running around quick scoping with that M4OA3, I just haven't been able to figure it out and don't really want to keep getting killed trying to do it.   Never liked the ACOG scope, either, though I know it gives you more power.  Pretty traditional, I like the regular crosshairs but I unlocked a cool reticle scope, the speedometer which I'm having fun with.  But for me it's all about the KDR right now, I'm happy with a score of 10/2, I'd rather have that than a 19/15 or something.  In free for all, I'm rarely going for a win unless I'm somewhere near the leader with a couple minutes to go.

I liked the stats, too.  Didn't know that they went that deep on the other versions as I never really played em, but I liked the accuracy stat because I was ranked relatively high the first time around on MW back in the day.  

34 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I tried the M4OA3, I just can't stand the bolt action though.  Too long between shots so I like the semi-auto rifles and was using the M21 before I unlocked the Dragunov.  I usually squeeze off two shots rapid fire just like you because of the no-recoil factor which is awesome.  But there are a ton of kids running around quick scoping with that M4OA3, I just haven't been able to figure it out and don't really want to keep getting killed trying to do it.   Never liked the ACOG scope, either, though I know it gives you more power.  Pretty traditional, I like the regular crosshairs but I unlocked a cool reticle scope, the speedometer which I'm having fun with.  But for me it's all about the KDR right now, I'm happy with a score of 10/2, I'd rather have that than a 19/15 or something.  In free for all, I'm rarely going for a win unless I'm somewhere near the leader with a couple minutes to go.

I liked the stats, too.  Didn't know that they went that deep on the other versions as I never really played em, but I liked the accuracy stat because I was ranked relatively high the first time around on MW back in the day.  

Quickscoping is a straight epidemic in COD4 and Blops2, and is borderline criminal in MW2.  Best part about Blops1 -- barely ANY quickscoping.  The snipers were still gorgeous in it.

The thing about SPM (Score Per Minute), is that going 10-2 would give you a much lower SPM than 19-15 would.  However, SPM is more meaningful in different modes, so you have the correct approach as far as FFA.  Just probably want to become more lethal at rushing, and more keen on spawns.  It's more of a factor in FFA than any other mode, IMO.  Jumping on spawns to speed up engagements.

I loved FFA in Goldeneye, Halo 1, and Blops 2.  I'm all over the place.  Seriously.  Nerd at this stuff.  I'll help you out if you need a tip or two.

16 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

Ronda Rousey put up a better fight than OSU is right now. 

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

16 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Quickscoping is a straight epidemic in COD4 and Blops2, and is borderline criminal in MW2.  Best part about Blops1 -- barely ANY quickscoping.  The snipers were still gorgeous in it.

The thing about SPM (Score Per Minute), is that going 10-2 would give you a much lower SPM than 19-15 would.  However, SPM is more meaningful in different modes, so you have the correct approach as far as FFA.  Just probably want to become more lethal at rushing, and more keen on spawns.  It's more of a factor in FFA than any other mode, IMO.  Jumping on spawns to speed up engagements.

I loved FFA in Goldeneye, Halo 1, and Blops 2.  I'm all over the place.  Seriously.  Nerd at this stuff.  I'll help you out if you need a tip or two.

Yeah man, any wisdom or knowledge you're willing to impart for FFA is cool with me.  Never worried about SPM because, IIRC, it wasn't a stat back in the day.  

22 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah man, any wisdom or knowledge you're willing to impart for FFA is cool with me.  Never worried about SPM because, IIRC, it wasn't a stat back in the day.  

Nope, Blops 2 started by showing ya SPM for every gametype.  Believe it or not, 250 per minute in FFA is decent, I'd say.  That's 2 1/2 kills every 60 seconds.  Breaking it down that way can motivate you to do better.  "I can get 3 darn kills a minute!"  My SPM was pretty high in that game, but in TDM I was a slower player, REALLY focusing on KDR when I played it.  KDR for TDM was above 3.00 but SPM was about 325 per minute.  That's 3 kills and a quarter.  Feels like I do better than that, lol.

44 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Nope, Blops 2 started by showing ya SPM for every gametype.  Believe it or not, 250 per minute in FFA is decent, I'd say.  That's 2 1/2 kills every 60 seconds.  Breaking it down that way can motivate you to do better.  "I can get 3 darn kills a minute!"  My SPM was pretty high in that game, but in TDM I was a slower player, REALLY focusing on KDR when I played it.  KDR for TDM was above 3.00 but SPM was about 325 per minute.  That's 3 kills and a quarter.  Feels like I do better than that, lol.

Just had a 16-7 on Backlot FFA.  Started by going up in the little house with the turret, barricaded myself in there with my M1014 shotgun and some claymores, started blasting people outside with the turret gun.  Let some claymores do some work and when I finally pissed enough people off and they started gunning for me, I changed my loadout to my Dragunov, perched up across the map in that little alcove above the stairs and started picking them off as they were fighting amongst themselves :ols:  Looooove being able to get a few kills from a spot and then move away from it and get people as they come looking to where they thought I'd be.

SPM is 146.21 though :(

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Just had a 16-7 on Backlot FFA.  Started by going up in the little house with the turret, barricaded myself in there with my M1014 shotgun and some claymores, started blasting people outside with the turret gun.  Let some claymores do some work and when I finally pissed enough people off and they started gunning for me, I changed my loadout to my Dragunov, perched up across the map in that little alcove above the stairs and started picking them off as they were fighting amongst themselves :ols:  Looooove being able to get a few kills from a spot and then move away from it and get people as they come looking to where they thought I'd be.

SPM is 146.21 though :(

Sall good man, 16-7 is good.  Nice strategy.  Holding down a section then using it as bait is an extremely good tactic.  Rock on.  Happy New Year.

Archived