Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

15 minutes ago, Xameil said:

She was on saved by the bell?!? She must have been after the originals. 

Anyways...she still looks hot to me

Hubby wouldn't throw her out either, LOL

How we doing this morning, gang?  Had a guy yell at me in the grocery store parking lot yesterday:  "Love that Redskins jacket!  Hail!"...I think it was the same dude I talked to one day with his DJax jersey on, I was wearing an Alfred Morris T, we had a "moment" hailing...the lady he was with was looking at us like we were nuts.

Anyway, after an extremely slow Tuesday, yesterday was #1 with a bullet.  Holy crap, hadn't been that busy since before Christmas.:)

• Like 3

RIP Galaxy S5..........so I know androids are infamous for having the recovery rebooting loops and cameras stop working.  Well, my touch screen stopped working and camera.  Cleared the cache, rebooted and it would work.  Lately, the touch screen wont work and I have had to turn the phone off and back on multiple times (sometimes 20+) to get the touch screen to work so I can enter in my pass code to get into my phone.

Well last night I did the latest software update before I went to bed, battery around 60%.  Woke up to find my phone stuck in the recovery reboot loop, which happens sometimes after software updates.  This time though, my battery went dead and it's asking me to plug it into the charger.  I do, then the recovery reboot loop starts back up.  It can't charge while that is going on, so my phone is stuck in this god awful vortex.  

I tried to wipe all data and default to factory and it wont do that, cause no battery power.  Can't buy a new battery because you have to charge them after you replace the battery and it won't charge.  

So RIP ****er, I'm switching back to an iPhone.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So RIP ****er, I'm switching back to an iPhone.

Dude.  That totally sucks.  I had the S5 and it worked great for the first few months until it did a software update. Then it became the laggiest piece of $#!+ phone I ever had.  I put up with it for 2.5 years, it never had enough memory, and I was always deleting apps so I could update the ones I actually used the most.  Plus there are so many BS apps that google/android/samsung have that come stock on the phone that you can't delete (at least this non tech guy can't lol).  I had always been anti apple/iphone for whatever reason, but back in November I got the iphone 7 and it's been the best phone I've ever had, no hyperbole.  My first dabble into apple products has been a success.   

• Like 2

That Bo Bice story about him being called "white boy" at Popeyes makes me laugh.  If I had to choose 1 fast food place to stay open for the next billion years, I'd choose Popeyes.  It's my favorite and it's not even close.

Anyway, this article is hilarious.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2017/1/4/14166686/popeyes-is-perfect-and-you-are-the-problem

<3 <3 Popeyes <3 <3

1 hour ago, CBass1724 said:

Dude.  That totally sucks.  I had the S5 and it worked great for the first few months until it did a software update. Then it became the laggiest piece of $#!+ phone I ever had.  I put up with it for 2.5 years, it never had enough memory, and I was always deleting apps so I could update the ones I actually used the most.  Plus there are so many BS apps that google/android/samsung have that come stock on the phone that you can't delete (at least this non tech guy can't lol).  I had always been anti apple/iphone for whatever reason, but back in November I got the iphone 7 and it's been the best phone I've ever had, no hyperbole.  My first dabble into apple products has been a success.   

I had a droid 2, loved it, never had any issues.  Switched to the iPhone 4 when it became available through Verizon.  Loved that phone, still have it, deactivated the cell service and gave it to my daughter to play games on it.  Still going strong.  Switched back to android and went with the S5 and have loved it.  No problems at all, got it right when the iPhone 6 launched (wife has that one) and it was perfect up until a month ago.  Now it's stuck in a black hole with no recovery.  

Pisses me off.  But **** happens.  Gonna go with the iPhone 7 plus.  Not happy about the way they do things now, with the whole monthly payments.  Long gone are the days of signing up for a 2 year contract and getting the new phone for $200.  Guess I'm gonna do that plan where you can upgrade once you have paid 50% of the total cost of the phone.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Bojangles

/Everything

That would be my favorite breakfast option.  Cajun filet biscuit, steak biscuit, country ham biscuit, gravy biscuit...mmmm. I feel my arteries getting clogging just thinking about it.

I wish I grew up near a Bojangles, but it's just never been in my area growing up (Chantilly, VA) and I've only stopped there when traveling.  However, I do sort of live near the one at Union Station now.  I've hit up the one at Oxon Hill quite a few times during some "drives of shame" home after a fun night out.   

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Pisses me off.  But **** happens.  Gonna go with the iPhone 7 plus.  Not happy about the way they do things now, with the whole monthly payments.  Long gone are the days of signing up for a 2 year contract and getting the new phone for $200.  Guess I'm gonna do that plan where you can upgrade once you have paid 50% of the total cost of the phone.  

I hate the new way of getting a new phone now, too.  I got the biggest iphone 7 plus they had so it added $40 to my bill (Verizon).  At least I'm on a shared plan with some family members so I'm not paying $150 a month for a cell phone.  It's around $100 for me now with the extra $40 included.  I think we can upgrade to the new iphone next time for "free". 

Edited by CBass1724
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CBass1724 said:

I wish I grew up near a Bojangles, but it's just never been in my area growing up (Chantilly, VA) and I've only stopped there when traveling.  However, I do sort of live near the one at Union Station now.  I've hit up the one at Oxon Hill quite a few times during some "drives of shame" home after a fun night out.   

I hate the new way of getting a new phone now, too.  I got the biggest iphone 7 plus they had so it added $40 to my bill (Verizon).  At least I'm on a shared plan with some family members so I'm not paying $150 a month for a cell phone.  It's around $100 for me now with the extra $40 included.  I think we can upgrade to the new iphone next time for "free". 

oZU8fJs.png

Sheeee . . . for as much as use my iPhone and how low-maintenance it is . . . the 66 cents per day I spend on it is a damn bargain. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ixcuincle said:

The Redskins lost 2 out of the last 3 games because I wasn't at home to post Milana gifs. It's my fault. 

I KNEW IT!!!!!  :chair:

When I told hubby about how you guys drool all over yourselves about her, he started seeing her...ahem...assets.  He's now a member of your little fan club from afar.:ols:

• Like 1

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic