Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Funniest story I've heard in a while.

Man facing charges for driving car in reverse to pick child up from school

Bedford Co., VA - A Moneta man is facing a felony child neglect charge after Bedford County deputies say he drove his car in reverse to pick up his child from school.

52-year-old Bruce Skilton told deputies his transmission went out in his car and the only gear he could get the car was reverse.

Last Thursday, dispatchers got a call from a driver reporting a car driving backwards down Rucker Road after leaving Moneta Elementary.

An off-duty deputy spotted the car.

According to the Sheriff's Office, the deputy noticed the passenger side windshield shattered and a 7-year-old child sitting in the front seat in a child safety seat. They also say the rear window was busted out.

Skilton told them he didn't see what the big deal was, according to deputies.

Skilton faces several charges, including reckless driving.

The child's mother came and picked up the child.

Pic at link. Of the man, not the car on the road unfortunately.

http://www.wset.com/story/29877685/man-facing-charges-for-driving-car-in-reverse-to-pick-child-up-from-school

Latest installment of "my wife..."

So my wife's friend just texted her "just did a shot with RZA from Wu Tang".

There is so much fail going on. This friend is no more than 30 minutes away. Why was a shout not made earlier.

And my wife definitely asked me, "Do you know R-Z-A (saying the letters individually) from Wu Tang?" When she initially read the message.

Disclaimer. There is a ten percent chance that this is just some black guy claiming to be the razor. These yinzers wouldn't know Obama from RZA if you put them both in a suit.

So my wife's friend just texted her "just did a shot with RZA from Wu Tang".

There is so much fail going on. This friend is no more than 30 minutes away. Why was a shout not made earlier.

And my wife definitely asked me, "Do you know R-Z-A (saying the letters individually) from Wu Tang?" When she initially read the message.

Disclaimer. There is a ten percent chance that this is just some black guy claiming to be the razor. These yinzers wouldn't know Obama from RZA if you put them both in a suit.

It could actually be true.  RZA has family in NC and SC IIRC (read it somewhere, and he always gave some shout-outs to NC).

Or it could be like this:

I know what you mean.

Wife told me the other day she wasn't wearing her underwear ? Yet she was wearing underwear.

She meant her typical style of panties. She almost fell over crying laughing at the face I made after my response was..."well, if they are not yours, whose are they ?"

I just found out a few days ago that you can slow down the speed of youtube vids, not that it was difficult to find, I just never saw it.

2 things:

practicing guitar (since I am a beginner and am terrible) became faster to learn

pretty much everyone sounds drunk as **** trying to enunciate words

My favorite show right now would have to be Mysteries at the Museum, which runs on H2 (whuch is basically the new History Channel now).

They do the backstory on various artifacts in museums scattered across the US.

They do a "Mysteries at the Monument" too...backstories on stuff in, you guessed it, monuments.   Some days I come home & hubby has recorded 3 or 4 episodes of one or the other, for when TV gets boring on the weekends.

What if all the bad press and reports about the F-35 are really just a massive misinformation operation by the US government, so that when they have to be used, they are vastly underestimated.

Kind of what I was thinking as well.

I know what you mean.

Wife told me the other day she wasn't wearing her underwear ? Yet she was wearing underwear.

She meant her typical style of panties. She almost fell over crying laughing at the face I made after my response was..."well, if they are not yours, whose are they ?"

your post reminded me of this moment in the Trust Tree

Well I feel like **** today, condolences to the roanoake victims. Maybe it's my passion for the media (hard to believe as much as I have trashed the DC sports media) but I've always been a big fan of the news and telecasts dating back to my youth. So people getting shot LIVE on TV, that touches a nerve. You don't expect reporters to go out there in America reporting from a mini golf course and fear for their life. It's just unspeakable tragedy. Rip

Archived