Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Kinda funny how things turn out in the pros. 6-7 years ago, I thought Spiller and James Davis would destroy at the next level. Its all about durability and whats between the ears

Exactly.  I thought CJ was gonna be a top 5 for a long time coming.  Watching him back in college at Clemson, his senior year (1200 yards rushing w/12 TDs, 500 receiving/4 TDs, 1 punt ret TD, 4 Kickoff return TDs, hell he even tossed one TD pass that year).

Now he's most likely done as a starter, reduced to back-up.  

****ing death sentence. Career over.

Yeah Springster, a good ole fashion snakebit franchise. Raiders, your career is obviously done. Browns, you'll get your hopes up, but will realize soon that it's over. Jets, done. Redskins?

Well you'll surely make bank and put up big numbers. Especially in the Loss column.

Yeah Springster, a good ole fashion snakebit franchise. Raiders, your career is obviously done. Browns, you'll get your hopes up, but will realize soon that it's over. Jets, done. Redskins?

Well you'll surely make bank and put up big numbers. Especially in the Loss column.

Redskins.  Done.

What can I say, we aren't any better than the other franchises you listed.  I bet the Bills have their hopes up high like when we get a big name player on our team.  I know exactly how Bills fans feel right now, cause that's how we've all felt before.

Fact of the matter, no running back is going to change that franchise.  Just like, no one QB is going to change ours (or insert other position here, not a RG3 comment at all).

Anyhow, I've been using this macbook for the last week.  Man, this thing is great.  Especially compared to the Lenovo laptop with Windows 8 I'm forced to use at work.  Windows 8 is an absolute disaster of an operating system.  This macbook just does everything I want and it does it better than has been done with any laptop I've ever used.

Also, Eminence Front.  For and over-the-hill Who band at the time, that song rocks.  

Will have no anger if it snows badly Wed / Thursday. I just don't care anymore and I'm too lazy to go out so any kind of time given off, I'll take it. 

Plus this bama crossover needs gas every 3 days  :lol: Seriously. 

**** when I lived out West I refueled every 2 weeks. I don't want to refuel twice in a damn week. 

Also, Eminence Front. For and over-the-hill Who band at the time, that song rocks.

Favorite Who song. It replaced "Who Are You when it was played every ****ing three hours on 94.7 and 100.3. Stopped listening to the radio for the past several years, and finally started to enjoy "Who Are You" again. Man, the first 100 times I heard that song were great.

Also been voluntarily listening to Purple Haze and All Along the Watchtower lately. I gotta give Stairway to Heaven a listen tonight.

Favorite Who song. It replaced "Who Are You when it was played every ****ing three hours on 94.7 and 100.3. Stopped listening to the radio for the past several years, and finally started to enjoy "Who Are You" again. Man, the first 100 times I heard that song were great.

Also been voluntarily listening to Purple Haze and All Along the Watchtower lately. I gotta give Stairway to Heaven a listen tonight.

Holy mainstream classic rock stroker!

Damn if you could name songs I've heard a million times.  As far as The Who, I like listening to both Tommy and Quadrophenia straight through.  Both are masterpieces.

I stopped listening to mainstream radio when "Jet Airliner" by Steve Miller Band became something that apparently started to play ever hour.  It's a decent song, but I'm done with that.

Those two Hendrix songs are my favorites (along with Hey Joe) are my favorites but I will listen to anything Hendrix and I've worn out Purple Haze and All Along the Watchtower.  Same with Stairway to Heaven.  There are too many great Led Zeppelin songs to count.

Holy mainstream classic rock stroker!

Damn if you could name songs I've heard a million times. As far as The Who, I like listening to both Tommy and Quadrophenia straight through. Both are masterpieces.

I stopped listening to mainstream radio when "Jet Airliner" by Steve Miller Band became something that apparently started to play ever hour. It's a decent song, but I'm done with that.

Those two Hendrix songs are my favorites (along with Hey Joe) are my favorites but I will listen to anything Hendrix and I've worn out Purple Haze and All Along the Watchtower. Same with Stairway to Heaven. There are too many great Led Zeppelin songs to count.

Favorite Hendrix song is Voodoo Chile.

Zeppelin is my favorite band, Physical Graffiti is my favorite album. Every year, it's tradition to do the spring cleaning while listening to Physical Graffiti all the way through. Favorite songs on that album are Custard Pie, Trampled Underfoot, In My Time of Dying, Black Country Woman, and my absolute favorite is Boogie With Stu.

Favorite Zep song overall is How Many More Times.

You apply for a job. You have a beard. That beard is for religious purposes. The business can't tell you they'll only give you the job if you shave your beard. That's religious discrimination, no? Someone, please,correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure.

I am sure that there are a million and a half ways around that though.

I still get a kick out of David Blaine, especially his street tricks. Love that ****.

(destination America channel right now)

I love that dude.  I've figured out a few things, my ex's father was a magician & did many "hands" in movies (card dealers, etc.)  He once put an orange foam ball in my hand and it became 20 when I opened my hand...worked for me!  He told us where he got his special quarters (for putting objects through), but that was almost 30 years ago & I can't remember.

The business won't tell you that...they simply won't hire you.

Exactly...kind of like if they can't pronounce your name, you're likely to not even get a call-back.  Hate to say that, but it's true.

Archived