Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I beat a kid the other night running the same defensive play over and over.  46 Bear - Cover 3 Drop.  He kept running the same few pass plays and I ate him up.  It was quite funny, cause he thought I would be blitzing and didn't realize it was zone coverage.  I picked him off at least 5 times before he quit and raged at me via messages.

I'll also run the same 4-5 plays in rotation on offense if someone can't stop it.  Most of the idiots online are so predictable anyhow.  They want to throw 70 yard TD bombs or have 2-3 plays (as you mentioned) and go strictly hurry up, all game, every down.  I let them, audible out of packages, until I find one that can slow them or stop them.  Then I spam it.  

If you receive the ball in the second half, all you have to do is stop those idiots once in the first half and its usually over for them, if they don't quit before the game is over.  Those clowns, I'll switch on "burn clock", pick a running play and snap on 1 second left on the play clock.  Repeat.  I've used an entire quarter and a min or two of one on a drive before, drives the little ****s crazy lol.

Sounds about right lol. I will say though that even though it's rare, on the rare occasion one of those bums actually gets lucky on a few of those bombs and wins it hurts pretty bad haha.

Yeah, I play the same game. It's called football lol. I make it a point to try and eat up the first quarter and then some every time I get ball first. It drives them CRAZY.

Lol my entire offense was based off of hurry up. i was a killer with the quick slants and deep post, and ran a lot of misdirection in the run game, along with Wildcat concepts. God I miss NCAA '09. Like I said before, Jahvid Best = Best running back ever

Hurry up is a great weapon if you can use it properly. I was so glad when Madden caught up with NCAA on the audible system and allowed multiple formations from the same personnel. Knowing your audibles, using motion, and utilizing the entire field is the key. But most of the folks that I'm talking about don't seem to understand that and that's one of the many things that makes them so beatable.

I ran a multi-faceted offense in NCAA. Vertical Passing game, Running with the QB, read options and draw plays for the RB—I ran my own version of the Texas Tech offense that Mike Leach ran. 

"The System" is a fantastic book about college football and features quite a bit about Leach. Including the story about his time in Lubbock. Really good read in general, but the stories about Leach are really good.

"The System" is a fantastic book about college football and features quite a bit about Leach. Including the story about his time in Lubbock. Really good read in general, but the stories about Leach are really good.

Too bad he's crazy. Really wanted him in Miami awhile back.

AP has a sexy ass wife, man. I thought she was his lawyer initially

Lol my entire offense was based off of hurry up. i was a killer with the quick slants and deep post, and ran a lot of misdirection in the run game, along with Wildcat concepts. God I miss NCAA '09. Like I said before, Jahvid Best = Best running back ever

I mix it up with a hurry up here and there.  It's very effective this year because if the right personnel on the field, it opens up multiple sets.  If I come out in a strong I, hurry up, get to the line, I can audible into tons of formations (have to be in your playbook) from that like Week, Strong Close, Pistol Heavy, Pistol Gun, etc.  

And the plays aren't limited to just your pre-set audibles.  I have found though, more times than once, when I push a hurry up against someone that knows what I'm doing, it ends up in INTs at the wrong possible time.  Those AI d-backs jump routes like Superman and pick you off lol.

I usually sit back though, try to lean my opponent on their first drive.  Pay attention to the plays and where they are hitting me up for yards the most.  When I'm in zone, man, press coverage, etc.  There are some bad ass skilled players though, you always run into them, where they just have an entire game plan/scheme down and can ball.  

Streaming Arma3 for you Goon, Taze and Stroke

http://www.twitch.tv/redvelvet1990

You're offline.  I'll have to catch you later.

I usually sit back though, try to lean my opponent on their first drive.  Pay attention to the plays and where they are hitting me up for yards the most.  When I'm in zone, man, press coverage, etc.  There are some bad ass skilled players though, you always run into them, where they just have an entire game plan/scheme down and can ball.  

We have some epic games buddy.  A lot of fun.  And as long as Tazette is interrupting you, I smoke that ass.  LOL

And you have the nerve to rail on subwoofer bros.

The shame....

Hahahhahaha!!!

I have been doing ab workouts since like April or May or whenever the last 30 day ab workout craze was. I have probably 4 or 5 pictures of just my abs by themselves over the course of that time span.

I'd be pretty embarrassed if someone hacked my iCloud.

No dick pics though.

You're offline.  I'll have to catch you later.

We have some epic games buddy.  A lot of fun.  And as long as Tazette is interrupting you, I smoke that ass.  LOL

Calling a base cover 2, having a tea party, showing blitz, and singing a "Let it go" duet lookin ass.

shoutout to AMC channel 25 years ago, when they didn't have commercials.  Just some cool old dude named Bob Dorian (had to look it up) who introduced old movies.  Their veterans day and memorial day marathons used to be epic.

I have had a specific gmail address for a long time.

To the person who registered their gmail acct and added a 1 to the end of what is my address - a giant **** you.

I still get a few of your **** email responses a week.  

I've had a similar experience with my university email address (which I still use as my primary personal contact email...4 years after graduation).

Apparently, at some point in the past 2 years, a new  Psychology professor was hired at the university with the same exact name as me and I started getting group project and essay submission emails from students. I reached out to the school department admin and brought the problem to their attention but I still get emails from students with project submissions from time to time.

I always help them out by emailing back, "Hello, I am actually not your professor, I'm an alumni. You may want to check your syllabus for the correct email address of your professor instead of just guessing by typing his name in your email address search :)"

I've had a similar experience with my university email address (which I still use as my primary personal contact email...4 years after graduation).

I got a rather nice size digital giftcard sent to me instead of her over xmas. It was from a company that I had never heard of but it came with a nice housewarming message from her Grandma.

I did the right thing then..but since the number of emails incorrectly sent have only increased in the last few months..my patience is wearing thin.

:)

Archived