Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Pats are declining to pick up the option of Wilfork next season.

I would sign that dude in a heartbeat and pair him with Ricky Jean and draft Danny Shelton for him to tutor and rotate with and be mostly set at upgrading the DL.

Agree, with those three guys and Hatcher on the DL would open up nothing but single teams for Kerrigan and Murphy. 

NTs like him can play into their late 30s. He could easily play another 5 years. 

Sadly my work PC has YT blocked. Otherwise I'd have no problem adding a little heavy metal flare to the RTT :)

Could put up the "Betraying the Martyrs" cover of "Let it Go" from Frozen. I'm sure all of you with young daughters would love it lol.

I used to listen to a lot of metal when I was younger. I play guitar so I naturally gravitated to it when I started looking for more of a challenge.

I live by the philosophy that if you define your musical tastes by what you don't listen to, you miss out on a lot. So I try to dabble in a little of everything. But I'd be lying if I said metal wasn't typically my first choice.

I wanna see her fight Cyborg so bad

Could be one of the most hyped female sporting events ever. Cyborg will have to drop 10 more lbs than normal to fight Ronda. So she'd have to lose some of that muscle. Girl is all about ripping punches from the hallows of hell, so I'm thinking the loss of muscle would give Ronda the edge.

I live by the philosophy that if you define your musical tastes by what you don't listen to, you miss out on a lot. So I try to dabble in a little of everything. But I'd be lying if I said metal wasn't typically my first choice.

I listen to everything for the most part.  I grew fond of Gangstagrass a while back when I started watching Justified.  I love the hip-hop/bluegrass mix.  Which reminds me of Nappy Roots back in the day when they dropped "Watermelon, Chicken & Gritz"

NSFW - Language

Archived