Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Me personally, if they were going to pass, they should have tried some play action or boot-leg, imo. They lined up in shotgun, no way they would hand off to beast mode that far back in this situation. At least make the defense have to bite on the play action and roll out. With Wilson's speed he might have been able to run it in, or allowed someone to get wide open when/if they bit on the play action fake.

Exactly. If you have your heart set on passing, at least choose a play like you outline or a fade. Something with a lower INT risk.... Haha, but I'm glad they didn't!

So where I'm staying they got this dog that literally unloved in the world. I've talked about him before on here. Black (strike 1) pug with HORRIBLE breath (strike 2) who they ONLY got to be the play partner of their beloved first dog, a fawn (or w/e the hell it's is called, tan) pug. Not gonna lie she was ****ing awesome. I'm not a big dog lover but she was special. Unfortunately she passed a year ago. Strike ****ing 3 for the black pug.

So anyway, part of my deal getting a room here, getting some discount, is to claim and take care of his unwanted ass. To the point where I'm called his "daddy".

I can't lie. He's grown on me. A big part of his problem is he's like 80% blind. Like seriously can't see ****. This makes him seem stupid and worthless (and when you're already starting with a pug's inbred ass...). Spending time with I've found it to be the exact opposite. For a pug he's smart as hell. I...got no problem being his "daddy".

That said,the motivation behind and point of this, he's got some weird insane and intense fear of fire alarms. I have no idea why. Just does.

So right now I'm chilling, laying it down in bed, about to sleep, watching the First 48. So on the show they're at some victims house talking to his folks. In the background you can here a fire alarm beeping for a new battery. Beep...........beep......

...beep.......

So what happens? Dog loses his ****ing mind. Jumps off the bed, runs around the room, jumps back on, is shaking like he's having a seizure and, no lie, literally, he buries himself under the pillow I was leaning back on. Full ****ing blown dog panic attack. If he was a person I'd be calling 911 and have them committed for their own safety. It really is that bad.

So yeah, I know we have a lot of dog owners and lovers here. Anyone experienced a dog who has bad panic attacks? I've turned the TV off, I've held him, I've offered treats (actually passed them up...it's that bad.) Carried him around the house. So on. Right now he's managed to squeeze his fat, rolly-polly pug ass under my bed (tight fit) and has been there for the last 10 minutes or so.

Any advice?

(p.s. This is why I prefer cats. A cat flips--you have to actually give a **** to flip so just play along--all you do is open the door and boot his ass out to go kill a bird or something and chill the **** out. Lock he'll only come back when he's burnt all the **** out of him. They honestly might be easier than fish to own and take care of.)

----------------

Over/under on how long he stays under my bed. I'm about to start watching TV again but seriously doubt there's anymore scenes with the dying fire alarm. Been there 10 minutes already. Gonna say 1am exactly is the official start time. I say 30 more (so 1:40am--10 mins in + 30 more.) Though I wouldn't be surprised if he's still there when I wake up in the AM.

Pork chops, man. So damn good.

Been years since I've gotten some. I should be mocked to the grave. They really are money.

Another money snack that I shamefully haven't eaten in years are those Hot Fries. They can get hot as **** though.

GACOLB's story makes me smile, though it's kind of sad.  I have a nine year old pug that is kind of special needs himself, he definitely doesn't see as well as he used to.  The idea of an unloved pug makes me sad.

Anyway, our bigger dog, the Rott mix, hates fireworks.  We live near a minor league stadium, so she hates Saturday night home games, and she really hates the 4th of July.  We'll usually find her under the dining room table, and I have to pick her 80 pound butt up and deposit her in the yard, she won't go out otherwise.

They make some sort of dog Xanax now.  We medicate her before the fireworks start.  Also before she gets her nails trimmed.  You may want to look into that.

So I've had glasses for almost 3 years.

Didn't even know my eyes were bad to begin with, thought I needed a new TV honestly.  MrsGoon told me I'm old and needed glasses.

I forgot them at home this morning.

I feel like Blinkin's old worthless ass.  Didn't realize how blind I was (considering shot expert in the army every time)

I'm typing this, but to read these posts I have to go all squinty eyed and such.

I remember when I got my glasses on the first time, I went to work to face the wrath of my colleagues.  There was a bottle of GOJO on the shelf, and it always looked brown to me.  Got my glasses and could see the orange and blue label.  Weird.

Now I can't catch and generally have no athletic ability when I'm wearing my glasses (Doc said it would be that way).  Everything is thrown off and 30 years of playing without them ruined my ability to read and catch a post corner route at the same time LOL.

Astigmatism.....SUCKS.

Cmon MrsGoon.......Don't ignore that text I sent you LOL.

Now I can't catch and generally have no athletic ability when I'm wearing my glasses (Doc said it would be that way).  Everything is thrown off and 30 years of playing without them ruined my ability to read and catch a post corner route at the same time LOL.

Astigmatism.....SUCKS.

So, no glasses left you with no game literally. While glasses left Moco with no game figuratively.

And playing the game has left me and Dr. Itch hobbling like suckas. 

Can't win in this world. 

Been years since I've gotten some. I should be mocked to the grave. They really are money.

Another money snack that I shamefully haven't eaten in years are those Hot Fries. They can get hot as **** though.

Love pork chops. Mom used to make them breaded and fried when I was a kid.

And I have an addiction to Hot Fries. Those and pistachios. I've slowed on the pistachios, and gone more the way of the almond. But I eat Hot Fries multiple times a week lol.

I feel like Blinkin's old worthless ass.  Didn't realize how blind I was (considering shot expert in the army every time)

I'm typing this, but to read these posts I have to go all squinty eyed and such.

ya know if you are using a laptop ect that ctrl and the plus sign makes it bigger?

only way I can read half the time

I'm not ashamed of them.

MrsGoon helped me pick them out so I don't look goofy.

Truthfully, even if they make me look silly - I'd rather see better than right now than look cool.

Priorities.

Screw that. I rather be blind than walking around with binoculars on my face looking like I'm auditioning for the role of Big Steve Urkel. 

Ok...here's the deal. The next time MoCo starts acting like a fool, TWD spoilers will be unleashed. I'll drop all the details from the comics randomly. They might not be in order. it might only be one sentence out of context. But it will be spoiled.

Let's see how long until i need to unleash the fury!

I'm not really going to do this.

Ok...here's the deal. The next time MoCo starts acting like a fool, TWD spoilers will be unleashed. I'll drop all the details from the comics randomly. They might not be in order. it might only be one sentence out of context. But it will be spoiled.

Let's see how long until i need to unleash the fury!

I'm not really going to do this.

I will not be pleased.

Hey moco, regardless of how much a few of us like you, you pull another dupe acct move like that trying to get around a well-deserved temp ban and it will be a permanent ban.

and you won't be able to "hide" who you are at all for any length of time, even if we don't spot ya right away like we did this time when you tried come back under another name.

Archived