Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I guess this is the only thread where I feel like I can chill and let loose. Zoonybin and the NBA Thread may be 2 and 3. But this has always felt like home. Probably why I spend so much time posting in it

I'm much more guarded and prickly in other threads

That face we all made when we realized it was intercepted]

Not gonna lie, I was probably so hyped up that I was speaking a little Pig Latin

I was done with life when Kearse made that stupid catch

What about the walking dead thread, Sinister? Is that not home for us zombie love birds  :wub:  :D

Im depressed i'm not on that list so Im going to make an effort to post even more. Minimum of 20 posts a day

I did not even use the tailgate thread till I'm thinking about a year ago. And if I only have 1220 posts then that means I had only been doing like 3 or 4 a day here. That must rise to 20

What about the walking dead thread, Sinister? Is that not home for us zombie love birds  :wub:  :D

Im depressed i'm not on that list so Im going to make an effort to post even more. Minimum of 20 posts a day

I did not even use the tailgate thread till I'm thinking about a year ago. And if I only have 1220 posts then that means I had only been doing like 3 or 4 a day here. That must rise to 20

Can you agree to make them read worthy posts? 

Can you agree to make them read worthy posts? 

I mean are they not read worthy already?  :lol:

I still don't see that option in the thread title.  I see it just in the tailgate, then it sorts all the threads by most replies.  Can't find out how to break it down by thread though.

Whip out your firefly bug phone with 24 inch font and put on your reading glasses. Put the crossword puzzle down and the extrasoft oatmeal and focus

It says Random thought thread then it says like 77k replies click on that

I mean are they not read worthy already? :lol:

Whip out your firefly bug phone with 24 inch font and put on your reading glasses. Put the crossword puzzle down and the extrasoft oatmeal and focus

It says Random thought thread then it says like 77k replies click on that

I would say loan him your glasses, but it would really suck if we all died in a continental plate altering earthquake

I bet out of the 1500 I have, 1300 has come after I got my office job in Aug 2011.

I'll never forget the battle royal me, RP, and Sin had when the Heat and Mavericks met the first time and I wanted the Heat to win. Then I turned on Sinister the second time the Mavs and Heat met and joined forces with RP.

That was my dude for real man.

I bet out of the 1500 I have, 1300 has come after I got my office job in Aug 2011.

I'll never forget the battle royal me, RP, and Sin had when the Heat and Mavericks met the first time and I wanted the Heat to win. Then I turned on Sinister the second time the Mavs and Heat met and joined forces with RP.

That was my dude for real man.

Yeah I miss him too. Good guy. Funny guy. And could also talk sports with the best of us.

If I had remembered, I would have bumped the "Super Champion Detroit Lions Thread" in his honor. I can only imagine how conflicted he would've been if he was arou d to see his boy Stafford lose unceremoniously to his beloved Cowboys. That wouldve been epic.

He'd have loved the run the Boys went on this year.

And yeah, we used to have some serious wars in the NBA thread, with hi. Hi. Always referring to the Heat as the "cHeat" because in his mind the refs jobbed the Mavs in '06. He never let it go until they beat us in '11.

That was probably the worst sports day of my life, and I got into it with some posters after the game, but I was still happy for rp. Guy was a truly passionate sports fan, and knew how to take a good ribbing.

RIP bro

Archived