Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Didn't we have this conversation before. You can not live with regret.

You're too smart to have regret. You made some mistakes or poor choices.

If you learned from them...there is no regret.

If you didn't and kept making the same mistakes that's on you and the only possible reason for regret.

Love that song however and I think it is a good motivator.

Remember Triumph?

"You think a little more money can buy your soul some rest?

You better think something else instead"...

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. EVERY MOMENT, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY DAY.

I REALLY WANT SOME JAGER!!!!!!

Diet Pepsi will have to do, LOL

Wait, you are too grown to be looking for some Jager.

Cough syrup flavored booze.

Mental more than actual drunkenness.  Unless you drink that stuff all night.

Duke does play here often though...four hour drive. Make it happen.

Wait, you are too grown to be looking for some Jager.

Cough syrup flavored booze.

Mental more than actual drunkenness.  Unless you drink that stuff all night.

Duke does play here often though...four hour drive. Make it happen.

I've got a Z-34, be there quicker with my hairdresser's device, LOL...they're still illegal in VA, tho, right? gotta see the fam

edit, add: I was a server/bartender for about 30 years. If you don't know the best "bang for your buck", you're not a good salesperson

No idea about your hair dresser ? No idea what that even means.

You sure you don't drink anymore ?

haha.

What is the proof of Jager ? Maybe 40 ? Compared to just regular rail liquor ?

Certainly come down and hang out. We can hook you up with some Sun Drop...ugh.

Walk into work today............Like a boss.

I actually wanted to come to work....on a Monday.

The tears of the seattle fans are like candy......mmmmmmmmm....sooooo delicious!

The excuses are everywhere......its like Christmas Morning!!!!!

"Why didn't we run the ball?" "It's all Bevell's fault".  "We got screwed again, it was pass interference!"

The two girls who were actually crying by the bathrooms.....I'll leave that alone....they need help.

But I'm here to step on broken souls all day.

Weep those beautiful, delicious tears Seadderal fans....weep!

Ok, so I just realized something...this whole "groundhogs day" thing is stupid. Like...why are we looking at a groundhog to tell us when winter will end? Spring begins on pretty much the same day every year, right? The fact that we feel the need to rely on a groundhog for the answer is just silly.

Ok, so I just realized something...this whole "groundhogs day" thing is stupid. Like...why are we looking at a groundhog to tell us when winter will end? Spring begins on pretty much the same day every year, right? The fact that we feel the need to rely on a groundhog for the answer is just silly.

Tradition.  Plus it has nothing to do with the 1st official day of spring.  If it's cloudy when he comes out and he doesn't see his shadow, we get warmer weather prior to that day (early spring - strictly from temperature standpoint).  

If it's sunny, he sees his shadow and runs back in, we get six more weeks of winter weather prior to the start of spring.

Granted, his predictions are only at 39% according to the stats kept on it.  Just old tradition, people having fun.  Plus we got one of the best Bill Murray movies out of it :D

Good morning good morning good morning!!!

My what a great feeling it is. A big tip of the cap to Sir Thomas Brady and Bill Bellicheck for a fantastically played and coached game.

Good god the amount of butthurt on my News Feed and twitter over the past 24 hours has been HILARIOUS. Everything from "THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALLOWED IN THE PLAYOFFS!" to "BRADSHAW AND MONTANA DIDN'T HAVE TO CHEAT TO GET WHERE THEY WERE. YOU CAN'T PUT BRADY IN THAT CATEGORY!!"

I guess you could say, the right 12 won. 

You always get regular Joe's coming out if the woodwork to bandwagon a team. But the last two years, I saw a serious uptick in stars/celebrities/famous people declaring they are lifelong Seahawk fans.

Since when? I have literally never heard of one star/celebrity declare they are Seahawk fans prior to the last two years. Even the year they lost to the Steelers, none of these self proclaimed lifelong fans said anything then.

I hate front running bandwagon fans.

You always get regular Joe's coming out if the woodwork to bandwagon a team. But the last two years, I saw a serious uptick in stars/celebrities/famous people declaring they are lifelong Seahawk fans.

Since when? I have literally never heard of one star/celebrity declare they are Seahawk fans prior to the last two years. Even the year they list to the Steelers, none of these self proclaimed lifelong fans said anything then.

Ummm...I'm a 12. I've been a 12 for seriously like almost two whole years now. 12s stick with their Hawks for life

...or until we lose big games and the spotlight. That's just not tolerable.

see.. EVERYONE always "kinda" liked the seahawks in the past.  they were non-threatening (never had to worry that they would actually get GOOD or anything), and everybody likes the city of Seattle from afar...

rooting for seahawks was always like rooting for the Warriors, what could it possibly hurt?   

but then they got good, AND ****ty, both at the same time.  So people were conflicted.  You either had to hate them or full-on like them, they were no longer the benign wing-man-puppy with a goofy smile in the corner.

needless to say, i don;t love 'em :)

(and... et tu Warriors?... where for art thou nowadays???   will we all have to start hating THEM soon?)

Good morning good morning good morning!!!

My what a great feeling it is. A big tip of the cap to Sir Thomas Brady and Bill Bellicheck for a fantastically played and coached game.

Good god the amount of butthurt on my News Feed and twitter over the past 24 hours has been HILARIOUS. Everything from "THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALLOWED IN THE PLAYOFFS!" to "BRADSHAW AND MONTANA DIDN'T HAVE TO CHEAT TO GET WHERE THEY WERE. YOU CAN'T PUT BRADY IN THAT CATEGORY!!"

I guess you could say, the right 12 won. 

Pretty much all the hate stuff I see on FB is from Ravens fans. The official Cry Babies of the NFL

Pretty much all the hate stuff I see on FB is from Ravens fans. The official Cry Babies of the NFL

Saw a lot of that myself. I've noticed a WHOLE bunch of Brady bashing from the Ratbird crowd especially after the Cundiff miss in the AFCCG a few years back.

You're just realizing the stupidity of this now ? You been hanging out with Clueless ?

Could barely find a Patriots fan the first few years I lived there. It's the same. Lots of Red Sox and Bruins fans, hardly any Pats or Celtics fans.

Saw a lot of that myself. I've noticed a WHOLE bunch of Brady bashing from the Ratbird crowd especially after the Cundiff miss in the AFCCG a few years back.

There's one person on my news feed who at one point was posting an article a day about Deflategate. Like seriously, just let it go dude. And of course last night, he went on a rant about how the Pats were the perfect team to win this year because of all the investigations and shaddines of the league. Typical Raven fan.

Well, I'm disappointed.

The generally terrible seattle fans are being somewhat good fans about this? 

They are more upset at the play call and execution than making up excuses like in 2005.

I need more tears, but am not the type to incite a riot.  Bout 10 people called out tho, so my anticipation of the crying will be high again tomorrow.  LOL

Oh well, theres always next year when FA / cap hits destroy the hawks and they return to mediocrity.

I would like to point out that the receiver that Carrol has been hiding on his roster was a beast last night (Mitchell?).  Good grief.

Hopefully for that kid he isn't a one and done type. Good luck.

HTTR

There's one person on my news feed who at one point was posting an article a day about Deflategate. Like seriously, just let it go dude. And of course last night, he went on a rant about how the Pats were the perfect team to win this year because of all the investigations and shaddines of the league. Typical Raven fan.

I'd accept this clown show crap a little more if some of these chumps would just admit that they don't like the Pats because they're jaded about them having won a lot in the past 15 years. Just be friggin honest about it. It may be dumb. But hey, I'll let more slide for the sake of being truthful about it. But not the case. I have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that had this been almost any other team minus a select few, there would be no "Deflategate". People have been bashing Brady and Bellicheck for years for no reason other than being jaded by witnessing them win so much lol. This whole BS thing just gives them another bogus thing to hide behind.

I personally don't like the Boston/NE teams at all. I hate the Red Sox, the Bruins, and have no real feeling either way on the Celtics. I'm not a Patriots fan by ANY stretch. But I can at least recognize that Brady is one of the greatest QBs in the history of football and that Bellicheck is one of the greatest football minds as well. At this point right now, the NE area fans have now seen 9 titles in the past 15 years in ALL of the four major sports. I don't wanna hear ANY ******** from NE fans about losing for a LONG time. But credit should at least go to where it's due.

Oh well, theres always next year when FA / cap hits destroy the hawks and they return to mediocrity.

Probably the funniest part about this whole thing.

In a year or two as players from that defense head elsewhere and Lynch retires or leaves and Seattle is just another 7-9 team again.  Where will all the 12s be in a few years?

The meltdowns on the seahawks forum are giving me joygasms.

Archived