Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

why does the discussion about any of the Redskins' QBs ALWAYS have to devolve into

"... yeah but <<that other REDSKIN QB>> is such a steaming turd that <<this REDSKIN QB>> shines in comparison..."

ALL the Redskins' QBs had glaring deficiencies this year... here is to hoping that ALL of them have a strong off-season, and are able to chip away at their individual weaknesses.

why does the discussion about any of the Redskins' QBs ALWAYS have to devolve into

"... yeah but <<that other REDSKIN QB>> is such a steaming turd that <<this REDSKIN QB>> shines in comparison...".

Because its the truth, and illustrates that the learning curve may be a lot longer for one, compared to the other

All Im saying is that Cousins at least showed us something last year. Certainly more than the other two guys. If my moneys on anyone to rise out of this ginormous ****pile, its him

I doubt any QB's come out of this dumpster fire. That's fine with me. They just need to build the line before we even waste our time with a QB.

Griffin isn't anything special but Cousins is hardly a competent back up. Course the rest of the team around them is garbage for the most part too.

Hopefully McCloughan can find us some respectable football players.

The arguments don't bug me as much as some folk's way of "joining a camp" and then becoming completely unswayable and completely losing sight of the fact that they're on the same **** team. When it comes to this discussion people seem to forget that they're Redskins fans and become (insert qb here) fans, and then end up rooting against their own squad because it's not their guy leading the drive. I'm all for good discussion on our team's players and comparisons etc. I enjoy it. Maybe not in the RTT so much. But I still enjoy it. But I'm a Skins fan first.

I doubt any QB's come out of this dumpster fire. That's fine with me. They just need to build the line before we even waste our time with a QB.

Griffin isn't anything special but Cousins is hardly a competent back up. Course the rest of the team around them is garbage for the most part too.

Hopefully McCloughan can find us some respectable football players.

Maybe I'm outdated in my thinking but a top notch O-line can make those two seem like world beaters. The two QBS in the SB were 3rd and 6th rounders, respectively and they have 5 superbowls between the two of 'em. How many QBs prospects have we missed on? Try to do something else.

Maybe I'm outdated in my thinking but a top notch O-line can make those two seem like world beaters. The two QBS in the SB were 3rd and 6th rounders, respectively and they have 5 superbowls between the two of 'em. How many QBs prospects have we missed on? Try to do something else.

Lol It's not like all of the success this team has ever shared in the SB era has been defined by great O-Line and defensive play or anything.

Yea guys the RTT is for cool people not stadium doofus heads. If we talk about he who shall not be named then all those doofus heads are going to come in here and ruin what we have going on here.

Side thought I wonder who the top 20 posters are in here. I kind of feel like maybe only 15 people make up this thread 90% of the time lol

Yea guys the RTT is for cool people not stadium doofus heads. If we talk about he who shall not be named then all those doofus heads are going to come in here and ruin what we have going on here.

Side thought I wonder who the top 20 posters are in here. I kind of feel like maybe only 15 people make up this thread 90% of the time lol

Click the "Replies" portion of the thread title, and find out for yourself

Archived