Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Brady has a lot of miles on his body and the pats are in a bad cap situation. The guy needs to look out for his health in the future when he's out of the game. 4 rings, hot wife, money to last 3 lifetimes, some people think you're the best ever. I'd be done!!

A big part of being a legend is knowing when to get out. Gibbs knew time was up. Lombardi knew it. Phil Jackson knew it (a couple of times). Better to bounce early and cement your legend status then stick around a year or two too long and get some of the ugly on you.

I ****ing hate both teams...I just threw my phone across the room and threw up in my trash can next to my couch...hubby's like wtf? I guess he underestimated me.

I don't lie. I wanted a 0-0 tie after 5 ots. Wrote it on the board at work. I suck at predictions.

Hail, ya'll!!!!

I stopped hating the Pats a while ago.  I used to despise them, mainly because of their success and our lack of success.  Pure jealousy from me.  

Now the Seahawks, I hate.  Wilson, I hate.  I'll never stop hating that team, until they are nothing again.  Though, I do love Beast Mode, always have lol.

I stopped hating the Pats a while ago.  I used to despise them, mainly because of their success and our lack of success.  Pure jealousy from me.  

Now the Seahawks, I hate.  Wilson, I hate.  I'll never stop hating that team, until they are nothing again.  Though, I do love Beast Mode, always have lol.

It was awful for me, spent most of the first half watching music vids, LOL

Wasn't til hubby came & pulled my headphones off & told me how great my chili was that I started paying attention...and you all know i'll be on NCAA hoops watch till April, then I disappear except for "learning stuff", it's been an extra long couple seasons with the Redskins...

see you guys in the morning, jeez hope I get up on time, I didn't ready-make the coffee ooh hell **** it

It was awful for me, spent most of the first half watching music vids, LOL

Wasn't til hubby came & pulled my headphones off & told me how great my chili was that I started paying attention...and you all know i'll be on NCAA hoops watch till April, then I disappear except for "learning stuff", it's been an extra long couple seasons with the Redskins...

see you guys in the morning, jeez hope I get up on time, I didn't ready-make the coffee ooh hell **** it

Nite Marry!  2015 is our year we turn it around, draft right, FA right, etc!  I hope.........

That was a righteous football game. Pats lock it up when it looks like Seattle was going to win. Carroll with the dumb play call. Hate that coach. He seems like such a sleaze ball. Built USC's football program on lies and cheats and then skates to the NFL right as the whole thing comes down. Then the Seahawks get as salty as any team I've ever witnessed. Game's over bros, no need to start fighting. Of course that's the culture instilled in them by their skeezy head coach.

**** that team.

Probably drowning in Island booty, with a toucan sitting on his head

I hope so. He always seemed like the type of guy that could just turn up dead one day. Crazy ass dude.

Also, re: chili, lasagna and pork.

I'm not a huge fan of any pork products (yes this includes bacon). I used to like some chops, ham, etc but now I just think they are kinda like dirty swine meats. I'd rather have beef, turkey, chicken or something else than pork. Of all the popular meats, pork is by far my least favorite. I'll still eat it but given the choice, I would have any other meat 10 times out of 10.

Lasagna and chili are ****ing dank. I'd eat that **** every day, especially the lasagna.

koolblue has been posting in The Stadium recently. He seems to be alive and semi well. ;)

Well he's alive, he isn't well though if he's posting in the stadium but not here. Something's wrong with him in the head of that's the case... not like we needed any further proof. ;)

Archived