Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Pasta in Marina or meat sauce is soooooooo goood

I just don't like Lasagna

I'll eat a ham sandwich but I wont touch the gross cooked honey glazed ham type stuff

It's basically the same thing though, just layered over a few huge pasta shells.  Now I want pasta........damn it.

So, you ok with sliced deli ham, just not thick honey baked hams and ****?  My daughter will eat regular ham, she doesn't like the thanksgiving and christmas hams because of the skin.

When I try to cook chicken this is what happens

It does not finish defrosting but idk

So I put it in the oven or grill it

the outside is cooked and I bite it

The inside is still frozen or raw

I cook it some more but now the outside is burnt but the inside is still raw

I eat the burnt chicken around the raw parts and hope I don't die

I can make cereal, eggs, steak, buffalo wings, hamburgers, ramen and brownies

That concludes my skill set

:

:

Buy the chicken that is not frozen.  Then cook it.  Problem solved.  

Agreed.

Honestly, imo you arent really eating chili if there are no beans. Unless its chili on a dog, where you have less room.

Gotta have beans

Unfortunately, hubby can't have beans anymore, so I'm making a little pot for myself with beans, because I agree with you...gotta have beans.

And like KH said, it is a ****ty Texas thang.  I worked at Longhorn, and loved the flavor of the chili, but IT NEEDS BEANS!!!!!

add: anyone remember The Young Ones?  Nigel on the couch screaming "I'M OUT OF BEANS!!!!"

Unfortunately, hubby can't have beans anymore, so I'm making a little pot for myself with beans, because I agree with you...gotta have beans.

And like KH said, it is a ****ty Texas thang.  I worked at Longhorn, and loved the flavor of the chili, but IT NEEDS BEANS!!!!!

add: anyone remember The Young Ones?  Nigel on the couch screaming "I'M OUT OF BEANS!!!!"

Mary, don't they also use steak instead of ground beef in chili in Texas?  I swear I remember one gal from Texas telling me that years ago.

Mary, don't they also use steak instead of ground beef in chili in Texas?  I swear I remember one gal from Texas telling me that years ago.

The Mexican place I worked at used chuck, steak, and chicken, and it was truly awesome

Longhorn is based from Texas recipes, and it only had beef in it when I worked there, but that was like '99-'00...they may have changed it for all I know, you know how corporate restaurants get all wishy-washy & start using left-overs, so that may well be the case.

It went great in a baked potato with a crapload of fresh ground pepper chunks in it. :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

It does not finish defrosting but idk

So I put it in the oven or grill it

the outside is cooked and I bite it

I can make cereal, eggs, steak, buffalo wings, hamburgers, ramen and brownies

That concludes my skill set

ew. gross.

really, really gross.

let it thaw. all the way first. then cook it low and slow, either oven or grill. juices should run clear.

low and slow.

Feeling bad for Whitney Houston's daughter. I remember when the girl was born :(

What did she do now

Okay guys starting the broiler to make buffalo wings

lets hope I dont eat raw burnt frozen chicken

Last time I learned don't do it without a shirt on because when you open the oven up you get sprayed with burning hot grease and it hurts

Keep the fire extinguisher on standby

Archived