Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Young, I am not a party/club going person at all. Tonight was at my brothers birthday party. I danced, laughed, took pictures, had a good time. It was an 80s party so I had the Valore track suit on with some fresh white Air Force Ones and these two fake gold chains on. Looked smooth like a drug dealer from the 80s lol...

But my point is, I had to force myself to have a good time. Partying dancing ain't for me. I rather just chill, sip on something, and converse.

Partying dancing ain't for me. I rather just chill, sip on something, and converse.

Thats what I'm talking about. Sadly for us tho we are in the minority I feel like.

Ideally the best outing for me is to go to a low key nice bar that has seating and like has a decent amount of people  but its not packed to the max you know? And they got good beer and whiskey and you can just go with 3 friends and sit at a table and drink and shoot the **** have a good convo and stuff with no ****ty dj blasting ****ty music lol

Thats what I'm talking about. Sadly for us tho we are in the minority I feel like.

Ideally the best outing for me is to go to a low key nice bar that has seating and like has a decent amount of people but its not packed to the max you know? And they got good beer and whiskey and you can just go with 3 friends and sit at a table and drink and shoot the **** have a good convo and stuff with no ****ty dj blasting ****ty music lol

Man, that's exactly what I'm saying. Like I said, I did dance, and I did have a decent time. But I just was ready to go after like the first 30 minutes. Lol

The worst bar I've ever been to is Grand Central in Adams Morgan. Smells like puke, people spill drinks on you, packed like a mofo, sticky floors, bartenders under pour, you have to compete with 300 people to get another drink, music is way too loud, DJ is shiity,then at 11pm they kick everyone off the like 3 tables they have set up so that they can pack more people into the bar that Im sure is already over capacity. 

So ****ty but I tell everyone go once just to get the ****ty exp so you know what being shot feels like

Already turned down 2 different offers to go to a SB party. Seriously, im beyond that **** now. No, I dont want to spend time in an overcrowded house full of annoying couples, who serve to be nothing more than a distraction, along with flu covered sandwich spreads, and that dude thats always ****ing about refs. You all should try dying in a fire sometime.

Spending all this time and money for a sport none of you have the slightest ****in clue about, just be cool and show off your stupid house. Then there's always the take things too seriously guy, who shows up in his Dolphins jersey or something, and yells like a retarded caveman after every single play. Stop it. Just stop it. And Its a ****ing football game, not a ball in Switzerland. Dude in the tailcoat, you are WAY too overdressed.

what im going to do is watch with my bro and my roommate, and gf, and cl it a ****ing night. Im just so tired of spending time watching my favorite sports biggest game with a bunch of fake ass people. Had to rant.

SB party.

I used to attend SB parties in grad school. I got tired of arguing with ignorant fools about a sport they knew nothing about. Miserable know-it-all grad students are the worst. (I know, I used to be one.)

Moved to SB parties with a buddy and his wife, and a select few. He and I always had a number a wagers on the game to make it more interesting. His wife and I knew how to prepare a nice spread for the chosen few who were invited. Now I barely watch the game while my daughter asks to watch Paw Patrol.

I take games to seriously lol. I mean not Redskins games right now because they are over before the game starts. But I remember at least 4 of the Chicago games last year in the playoffs I stood up pacing the whole game. I keep quiet I dont yell I just pace back and forth. I personally dont like to watch games with other people. Much rather watch alone. I dont like people to ruin out momentum or start talking about stupid stuff. Or the worst is yea people that dont know anything,. In 2009 I went to the game against the Rams and the guy stood up the whole time yelling about going deep to moss every play. I cant take people sometimes,

For 7 out of the last eight Super Bowls, I watched it over my couain's apartment. Would've been 8 for 8 if it wasn't for that snowstorm in 2009 when the Saints played the Colts.

We just go over there, play video games, eat some food, watch the game, laugh at the good comercials, go on the bad commercials; go on the halftime show (last year Bruno Mars was kind of good though), and have fun the whole time.

I had a good time at the Wizards game last night and I got my Gortat action figure which remains unopened and standing on the shelf with my other collectibles. It was just too funny how the Canadians kept yelling and how they were so loud in our house. I shouldn't be able to hear Let's Go Raptors that far away when I'm sitting in the 400's. They were just sitting in the Captain Morgan's section yelling out LET'S GO RAPTORS :laugh: 

I have been to Caps games against Montreal and Edmonton and I never heard someone across the stadium yell LET'S GO HABS / OILERS :laugh: 

I really can not remember the last time I went to a SB party.

I stay home and watch, sometimes family is over, but I am not leaving the house.

I think it might have been 20 years ago.

I hear ya there...it's been a REALLY long time.   For probably the last 10 years, I have a "tradition" of making a big pot of chili, and enjoying the game (as much as possible, LOL) 

I'm also wearing Redskins gear.  Nostalgia rules the day.  Humph. :(

Pulled the trigger on a 2015 Highlander XLE today. Long process that I don't ever find enjoyable but the means justify the end.

Congrats, my man!

Similarly, with a kid too especially, I got a Honda Pilot last Nov. Ahh, the things we do, largely spurred on by our kids! Needed to upgrade my car anyway.

Oh yeah, don't know anybody who enjoys the car buying process.

Archived