Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yep.

I dont use headsets though

That's cool, I refused to use mine during the playoffs lol.  I play better without headsets, but it's fun to talk to the fellas while playing.  Most of the time my daughter is talking or some drama is going on in tha house while I play.  Couple nights ago, she came in while Goonie and I were playing some Madden and started talking to him lol.  

Then I turned the ball over...........then it was "Tazette, go upstairs with mommy it's bath time, daddy just turned over the ball  :D

Taze you on??? I was having some good games earlier.

yeah, im hopping back on now, you mic'n up or just gettin at it?

I remember having a blast watching Tuesday Night fights on USA back in the early and mid 80's. That and some boxing on ESPN. Up and comers,some never destined to be,and few soon to be superstars all on that show. It was a blast to watch. 

Hell yeah. We used to talk about that in Middle/High School all the time. Some really great fights back then.

Even above his great stand ups, Head of State is the best thing chris rock has ever done. And then Bernie Mac shows up....

Forget about it.

You been hanging out with Chew ? That movie is absolutely horrible. You never saw New Jack City or Boomerang ?

Get a ps4

Do not encourage him.

Yep.

I dont use headsets though

I think it would be awesome to get some madden and such in with  ya.

Me and Taze been going at it with random teams here lately.  Pretty fun.

Tazette is awesome!  I'd love to get lil goon and her to a playtime session, that would be interesting to watch.  They seem so similar.

"Whats his name daddy?" "Whats a goon?" LMAO

So I was reading the Suge shooting thread...

I'd have supported shooting him a long time ago because I think what he did with his name was stupid. OTOH, I think that about almost everyone who makes up "cool names" (and cool spellings) for themselves and then goes around primping and posturing--and that crap was a white-guy deal way before it became a standard for rap/hip-hop--could be justly shot. 

An olde Jumbo tale:

One of the several crews of ne'er-do-wells I ran with in my teen years had a fringe member (boyfriend of a real member's sister) who always wore fringe cheap fake-leather jackets and a black cowboy-type hat with dangly/stringy things and beads on it, and carried a poorly made "antler-handled" (obviously plastic) knife and called himself "Indian."

Of course, he bore the pigment shade of a young Jody Foster.

One day I walk into my bud's living room, and some of the guys are sitting around, with the sister & "Indian", and the orig Hawaii 5-0 was on, but the volume was turned way down and no one was saying a word. so I ask what's up and why the sound is so low, and Indian says in his best growl (think kitty when you step on its tail) "I keep the volume down to improve my hearing. It sharpens my senses. It's part of my training." Now we were all pretty into martial arts, some of us heavily, but Indian was always "in training" for various kinds of "real fighting" that never happened.

So I busted out laughing and Indian got that very solemn and long-suffering look he'd often get on his pointy little pale face when he'd been ridiculed, and drizzled (I think he was trying to storm) out of the room. The guys were laughing, but I went after him, apologized, and brought him back where i then told the other guys I had been an ass. They looked at me in suspicion, but went along and everyone resumed their viewing. After a moment I got up, went over to the old Admiral TV, and turned down the brightness until it was so dark you could barely see any movement or shapes, and said "let's work on your vision."

That was the end of that training.

Indian at one point shot himself in the abdomen (not fatally) because he was carrying a .22 derringer in his shorts (underwear).

Indian had, of course, given himself his cool name. His real name was Bertrine Bloch. 

I've never understood shooting yourself by accident it does not make any sense

Sounds like Indian had Aspergers. And I mean that in the most polite way possible. One of my close family members has Aspergers and they hang around other people that they meet in their groups or w/e and that sounds like someone I know.

He walked around with sunglasses spray painted black so that he could not see. He said he was training to be daredevil...But it was in HS so people were dicks and we just called him Ray Charles lmao

Usually why it's an accident....

But why keep a round in the chamber? Like If I was going to tuck my Wesson in a waistband, which I would not do because I don't have a carry permit or really want a carry permit, I would not rack the slide, if I did not have a holster.

Like why if you had to pull out the gun it takes 1 extra second to rack it. Its not going to be the difference more than likely. And if its not racked you're not going to shoot yourself

Fair enough, moco. I've had a ccw for over 10 years now and I've always kept a round in the chamber. But I agree that many idiots might shoot themselves that Way.

My Springfield XD has a built in safety that's pretty good to prevent that from happening

Okay guys, need opinions.

So I'm lightskinned, Roy Helu complexion. I've always had REALLY bad bags under my eyes that never go away. Been bothering me lately. had my wife order me some women's facial cream for undereye bags.

On a scale of 1-10, how gay was that?

I always have bags under my eyes. In 8th grade my nickname was "coony" semi racist I guess but its 8th grade.

Not gay at all. Obviously you're trying to impress other woman and look your best. So thats not gay.

Hey suckas! Taze and I are here at Hooters drinking beer and eating wings!!!

I wish I could be with you guys  :(

Archived