Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yep. Know that one too. Like you said,the generalizations get old. Since I'm on a roll ;)   another recent one that popped up amongst those in my age group. "I was taught to never throw the first punch,but you can damn well be sure I'll take the last one."   :huh:   . I responded with "I learned to consolidate. I throw the first and last one."  That went over well.  :lol:

I'm assuming you've seen and are a big fan of the one that's been going around forever that goes something like...

"When I was young, we drank water out of the hose. Share this if you drank out of the hose and lived!" Or here's a good one...

Words on top of a picture of kids riding bikes...

"When I was a kid, this was our social network."

....Seen and shared on a social network of course.

You just blew his mind.

I heard a story on the news about how local girls would go to this guy who would put in butt implants... at a hotel. Like how ****ing stupid can you be?

Haha. Yeah. They're more like bags of sand.

Negotiating for a new car is such a game.

ooh whatcha getting?

Negotiating for a new car is such a game.

truth.  i've found that the "balls out up front" method works best for me.  look at the car, test drive.  then when we sit down, i give them my number.  point blank.  sure they "go talk to a manager" then 5 minutes later they go back again to "see what they can do" blah blah.  i give 'em 3 chances to meet my number.  if they don't, i walk.  **** 'em.

went to four dealerships in one day with that mentality, finally got somebody to bite.  seven thousand under sticker, which ain't magnificent, but I was awfully proud of myself LOL. 

truth.  i've found that the "balls out up front" method works best for me.  look at the car, test drive.  then when we sit down, i give them my number.  point blank.  sure they "go talk to a manager" then 5 minutes later they go back again to "see what they can do" blah blah.  i give 'em 3 chances to meet my number.  if they don't, i walk.  **** 'em.

went to four dealerships in one day with that mentality, finally got somebody to bite.  seven thousand under sticker, which ain't magnificent, but I was awfully proud of myself LOL. 

Thats what I did for my Sequoia.  It was back in 2008 too, benefited from the bad economy, high gas prices, dealerships were having extremely hard times selling big ass, gas guzzlin SUVs. I test drove one, looked around at the Tundras (extended cabs) too, cause I was leaving with either a truck or SUV.  

Sat down.  Wrote down my price.  He comes back with a low number, not nearly as low as mine though.  I tried to take advantage of them and wrote down a price lower than what they paid for it, make them lose money on it.  Finally, they came back with invoices and finance managers showing me what they paid, etc.  

I accepted the offer, which was basically break even for them (which is what I was willing to settle for walking in there).  Turns out, they actually sold mine to another person (the color I wanted was in stock at another dealership, but they sold it and the system hadn't updated).  So, I got one right off the barge, never driven and with the towing package and couple of other perks I had not paid for, so at the end of the day, they lost money selling it to me lol.

Tazer, Itchy. ..yall rocking tonight? I may play cod this weekend and put battlefield down lol

I got your messages/invites last weekend, was watching a movie lol

I rock when I get home, I had another midterm, it went ****ty, teacher said we didn't have to memorize the formulas, no formulas on midterm. Don't trust Germans. I hate thermodynamics. Not to mention yesterday I got some terrible as news, I need a release.

Tazer, Itchy. ..yall rocking tonight? I may play cod this weekend and put battlefield down lol

I got your messages/invites last weekend, was watching a movie lol

Im gonna hop on soon tonight.  Yeah me and Doc thought you bought some of dat crazy **** again, were curled up like a fetus forgetting yo name and **** :D

I keep "The Legend Of Sean" on my favorites bar, right? I've never once thought to pay attention to "Kiper's Best Available" that's running on the bottom of the screen...but I did just a minute ago & got blown away at the draft choices that year.

Geez, I'm old.

And it takes forever to load the youtube thread. WTH?

I keep "The Legend Of Sean" on my favorites bar, right? I've never once thought to pay attention to "Kiper's Best Available" that's running on the bottom of the screen...but I did just a minute ago & got blown away at the draft choices that year.

Geez, I'm old.

And it takes forever to load the youtube thread. WTH?

Yeah, all those dang videos lag it up lol.

Already picked up Alien: Isolation. Will probably pick up Madden next week.

Your souls shall be mine

I'm glad to hear that broski. I haven't found anyone that has played Alien yet, but I think it looks bad ass, but hesitant to buy it lol.  Let me know if its cool/scary.  

Madden..........ah yeah boy!  You gonna join our connected franchises league amigo?  

Archived