Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's a moco move. Get yourself a Droid. ;)

this Galaxy S5 though...

I love my S5, got a great deal at Costco right before the iphone 6 and 6 plus came out (can't remember who turned me on to the deal, too lazy to look).  I love the iPhone too, but switched back to the android platform, specifically the S5 cause, imo, its the perfect size phone for me.  

Bigger than a regular iPhone 6 (wife has one and its nice too, no doubt), smaller than the iPhone 6 plus.  One of the great features I do like about the S5 that apple doesn't offer is the micro SD card slot to upgrade your storage space.  It's cheaper to upgrade than buy the iPhone 6 with the same memory.  

My iPhone 4 only was 16 GB.  I only used 50% of the storage space cause I don't have any music on it.  Galaxy S5 is 16GB, I can buy a 64 GB micro SD card ($40) or a 128 GB one ($100).  An iPhone 6 with 128 GB storage is still running around $400.  

HELL YES!!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/eddie-murphy-will-return-to-snl-for-the-first-time-in-over-30-years/

Eddie Murphy Will Return to SNL for the First Time in Over 30 Years

Eddie Murphy spent four seasons on Saturday Night Live before leaving in 1984 to become one of the biggest comedy movie stars of all time. Now, with the show’s 40th anniversary special set to air on Sunday night, February 15, he will be making his first appearance on the show in more than 30 years.

In a phone interview with NewsOne Now’Roland Martin, Murphy confirmed that he will be appearing on next month’s special. Asked why he has never hosted the show over the last three decades, Murphy said, “It’s just timing. It just never worked out where the timing was right for me to do it.”

“They’re actually having a 40th anniversary I think in two weeks,” the actor added. “I’m going to that, and that’ll be the first time I’ve been back since I left.”

So you mean to tell me this dude bit off of ZZ Top and made a weak rap song and then turned that song to an even weaker song.

Lol

He lucky he just hosted a mixtape that I messes with or else I'll go in him even more.

Hmm, the ZZ Top version can't be anymore than a couple years old. I think I few artists have used that line.

I swear, EVERY one of these pop singers nowadays sound exactly the same. All the girls sound the same, the boys voices sound the same and the songs sound the same. Do they synthesize the voices through a computer or something?

I mean, I can tell the difference between the Rolling Stones and The Who. Two different distinct sounds. These pop singers now? All the same. And yes, I have an ear for music. I play the drums and can play a little keyboard.

Bobby's right. Words to live by.

(video of 10)

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed in the thrustage. Thought he had a little more mobility, LOL

(I really am, but he's mine if Becca somehow becomes less entertained, glad those two have true love. :) Seriously glad for them.  And serious that I'd hunt him down.) :ph34r:

Archived