Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

ZOMBIE CAT?????

Just kidding.  But, Bart was run over by a car and appeared dead.  5 days later, he dug his way back out and was found at the neighbors house.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/zombie-cat-buried-cat-believed-dead-meows-back/story?id=28519513

Yay for perseverance.  Kittie has a broken jaw, some cuts and a bum eye.  They are removing the eye and patching him up. 

Just figured you cat lovers out there would like this story.

That cat still would've been breathing....then you bury it alive? Then you're telling me that cat does not suffocate while underground? Then you tell me that it goes 5 days while underground on top of that? And it digs its way out from underground after being hit by a car? Then it had no food or water for 5 days on top of that? I just don't believe it. It feels like animal abuse cover up

Is the Internet the most significant invention in the history of the world? It has to be, right?

I don't think so

I strongly strongly strongly dislike people who let their cat outdoors who do not live on a farm.

Your'e basically giving the cat a death sentence. From vehicles or other animals and you increase its chances of getting sick. Its a very mean thing to do. 

More like...You'll never guess why The Evil Genius hates the internet. Click here to find out why.

We always knew The Evil Genius hated the internet. But when you find out why you'll be completely shocked!

Sinister childhood phobia

Hellraiser

"Come, we have such sights to show you"

" Have no fear, Uncle Frank is here",

Bruh...

The scary childhood moment for me was the bath scene in Nightmare on Elm Street when she's in the tub and Freddy's claws come up through the water...BRUUUUUUHHHHH

Is the Internet the most significant invention in the history of the world? It has to be, right?

I think what makes it the most significant is it's ability to link us all in some way to all of the other most significant inventions in the history of the world.

Your'e basically giving the cat a death sentence. From vehicles or other animals and you increase its chances of getting sick. Its a very mean thing to do. 

I agree with this for the most part. I think it has a lot to do with your neighborhood and the cat itself. Some will just stick around a very short radius around the house and stay safe. But sadly that's not the case for a lot of them. One of my favorite things about cats is that they're sly and cunning little hunters by nature. But sadly the old expression "Curiosity killed the cat." ends up being true, and very needless in a lot of cases.

Those Freddy movies really F'd me up when i was a kid. How the hell you supposed to watch one of those and then go to sleep? 

My brother is 8 years older than me. He was in High School when this came out. Since he was cool oder brother, my sister and i were in his room often.

One day he came home from his job and went to his room. Then came downstairs and said he wanted to show me something. Put his hands over my eyes, and led me to his room. He removed his hands when I was standing right in front of a Freddy poster. On the blacks of his pupils, he put neon green circular stickers. I noped right on out of there. His mission was successful. We didn't go in his room anymore.

So we have any dads here that do the cooking at home?

The future wife doesn't get out of school/work till late so i usually do the cooking during the week.

Was thinking of possibly starting a thread about dinner ideas and stuff. Sick of cooking the same **** on a weekly basis.

Good idea or bad idea?

Often in the winter, I make a big batch of Chili for dinner one night. Some nights it's breakfast dinner. Eggs, bacon and pancakes. sometimes the kids get cat food. Some nights it's Soup.

The future wife doesn't get out of school/work till late so i usually do the cooking during the week.

Was thinking of possibly starting a thread about dinner ideas and stuff. Sick of cooking the same **** on a weekly basis.

Good idea or bad idea?

Fantastic idea.

I'd love to contribute some goon family meals.  From hot wings to arroz con bacalao (cod and rice).

Amazing.

Good idea or bad idea?

You could toss it into the grilling/cooking thread.

Archived