Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bobby's right. Words to live by.

Dr. Itch walked into the midterm in a fresh outfit giving these hoes ALL PELVIS. Thrustage.

[im

g]http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/RG3-DANCING.gif[/img]

Broooo.

The UN is going hold a convention for the the cruel and unusual punishment I put that midterm through. God damn, I obliterated that ****.

I found out, I do my best on midterms if I study for 8 straight hours and only sleep 4 hours. If I sleep 6 hours, I feel like ****.

The Air Force wanted my wisdoms pulled as soon as I got to my first duty station. Ducked them dudes for 4 years and still have my wisdom s to this day lol.

I was supposed to get an anthrax shot too as soon as I got to Kyrgyzstan but I ducked that **** for 6 months lol.

The Air Force wanted my wisdoms pulled as soon as I got to my first duty station. Ducked them dudes for 4 years and still have my wisdom s to this day lol.

I was supposed to get an anthrax shot too as soon as I got to Kyrgyzstan but I ducked that **** for 6 months lol.

I've done the anthrax regime.  SUCKS  Nothing like having molten peanut butter injected in your butt cheeks.  TOOC worthy, I'm sure - but still one of the worst things I've EVER been through.

You crazy sob.

I'd have immediately taken my mind to a happy place as they bayonetted, err, injected me

I've done the anthrax regime. SUCKS Nothing like having molten peanut butter injected in your butt cheeks. TOOC worthy, I'm sure - but still one of the worst things I've EVER been through.

Oh wow so its not one of those big ass scimitar needles?

No.  The jammer blocks all EM traffic, including cellular.  If the tower can see you, then there is no jammer.  Google how to factory reset your phone and it should be back up.

Most likely you've added some software / apps and removed them and there are files still on the phone causing problems.  I reset my phone about once a month just to keep the spam and crap off of it.  I play a lot of games, get bored and delete them.  Then my phone goes schizo on me.

Give it a shot.  Let us know if it works.

Will reseting my phone wipe my contacts?

You crazy sob.

I'd have immediately taken my mind to a happy place as they bayonetted, err, injected me

Oh wow so its not one of those big ass scimitar needles?

Looks like a turkey baster with a huge hollow needle.

Left quite a mark for a LONG time.

Not as bad as the small pox, that scar is easily identifiable.  But still bad.

Couldn't sit up straight for about 6 days after the first 3 shots.

<edit don't remember what the last 3 comment was for> 1st shot, 30 days later 2nd shot, 3 months later 3rd shot, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years and then you're done.  6 total times......*shudders*

Then the clowns lost my medical records and wanted me to start it again.  I told them I'd shoot the man who came at me with that needle.  Noone tried lol.

Will reseting my phone wipe my contacts?

Save them to your SIM or cloud or whatever thing exists...yes it will delete them.

Also photos, videos, etc.  Back everything up.  If you go to a store, they can assist you.  Probably handle the whole thing if you smile and ask nicely.

I'll try it but more than likely I'm just going to go buy a new phone even if it works. I hate my piece of **** Windows phone. Its trash idk why I got it. I need a Iphone. Windows is a pain to convert music the apps suck it doesn't have the apps that everyone else has. It freezes up, I drop calls all the time, the phone is slow. Its just **** in general. I'm going to break it. Its like my 1993 Honda. I hate it so much I despise it. When I get my new car I'm taking the 1993 out to my friends farm in NC and I'm going to go crazy on it with a shotgun.   I swear to god.

**** man.

32 with a root canal, two extractions, wisdom teeth and at least a handful of cavities under my belt. Haven't had a cavity in a while though, so tats a good thing.

I have had 4 permanent teeth pulled to make room. All 4 wisdom teeth taken out. Had my four front teeth almost knocked completely out. Had to have a root canal on one and eventually pulled and I have a bridge. But never a cavity. So I only have 23 of my original 32.

Playing "southern cross" on the radio. Good song.

Archived