Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Did I miss something ? Dupe account ?

What a dope.

TK nailed him right away, but he was given mercy as we often do. But that's it.

There are those people  who just refuse to learn, or respect this place for what it provides, and appear to somehow think the rules might apply to others or in other forums/threads but not here or not to them. Sometimes they last for years before it's finally enough. Sometimes they don't.

Just because a few people form a clique and share community doesn't mean they're entitled to **** on the floor. We love the "community" on small and larger scales. The self-indulgent rule-violating behaviors not so much.

I don't think some folks get how rude and annoying it is to make working people with busy lives do such unnecessary janitorial work here due to the kind of excessive self-indulgence that inevitably leads to rule violations. Takes up a lot of unpaid time to explain, give warnings or breaks, and try to "guide" with the member's best interest at heart, rather than just up and ban at every offense.

Moco is a good kid trying to find his way through life.

We offer advice, and he seems a little reluctant to follow some of it.

All in all, I'd like to have a beer with the dude and hang out.

I think he will be a well adjusted guy somewhere down the line.

Some people just have to find their own way.

We offer advice, and he seems a little reluctant to follow some of it.

All in all, I'd like to have a beer with the dude and hang out.

I think he will be a well adjusted guy somewhere down the line.

Some people just have to find their own way.

Agreed.

Sounds like me 7 years ago.  Except I'm still trying.

Good luck fella. Wear condoms.

Hell, we're all apt to be fumbling around clueless sometimes lol.

EDIT:

Congrats and many thanks to whomever the new mods will be.  Your work is appreciated.

Hail.

Moco, take advantage of the leniency Jumbo has given you, the temporary time off and try applying all the advice we have given to you on here in life.  It's a great opportunity for you to put a plan in action, meet some people, then when your back, let us know the results.

Jumbo warned us all a couple of weeks ago to tone it down, and has shown far more mercy than deserved countless number of times.  Same with PCS.  Relax and keep it toned down when you get back Moco.  

TK nailed him right away, but he was given mercy as we often do. But that's it.

I don't think some folks get how rude and annoying it is to make working people with busy lives do such unnecessary janitorial work here due to the kind of excessive self-indulgence that inevitably leads to rule violations. Takes up a lot of unpaid time to explain, give warnings or breaks, and try to "guide" with the member's best interest at heart, rather than just up and ban at every offense.

TK is a boss. haha. As to the rest I simply can not for the life of me understand why this kid would do something so silly. I get he is a kid...at the same time this is a 24 year old man. I know for a fact he can read. Ugh.

We'll try and keep him straight, but at the end of the day he is responsible for his own actions.

Moco, appreciate the leniency you have been shown and just sit out and read for a while.

I've tried, Sinister has tried, MLSkins has tried, Taze has tried... Thus the reason I just put him on ignore. I only have one other person on ignore and I have been posting here for over a decade. The Mods don't have that benefit.

He started to seem creepy to me. We all say silly things from time to time and act a fool at other times. But all the time. Get out of here with that.

Hell, we're all apt to be fumbling around clueless sometimes lol.

Thus, my nickname for him.

Are they available on youtube?  I've never listened to any podcasts, ever.  I gotta step up my game :(

I check out some podcasts from time to time. I have TuneIn on my phone and just hook it up.

The advantage is you can listen to a show on your time instead of when they broadcast (to me). Someone made a comment about  Colin Cowherd  show...I was able to listen to it two days later.

I had so many idiots in the Army.

Maybe I'm a sucker, but I didn't give up on any of them.  Some of those goofballs are now platoon sergeants.  Some did their initial tour and got out.  Only one got kicked out after me, but he had a douchebag NCO that refused to work with him. 

That willingness to work with underachievers has stuck with me to this day.

I want to see others succeed where I have failed, and I pretty much ruined myself in my 20s and am still paying the price.  I tend to try and keep others out of my plight.

I have a soft spot for fixer-uppers.

I check out some podcasts from time to time. I have TuneIn on my phone and just hook it up.

The advantage is you can listen to a show on your time instead of when they broadcast (to me). Someone made a comment about  Colin Cowherd  show...I was able to listen to it two days later.

I'm gonna have to download that app again, I used to have it on my iphone 4, forgot to download it when I got my new phone.  Thanks for the heads up Kosh!

Soundcloud is great for the Podcasts too.

Never been big on Cowherd. Just never really enjoyed his stuff. I tried for a while, but he just has a certain way about him that bugs me.

I don't do a whole lot of podcast listening but when I do it's either, The Cracked Podcast (I'm an avid reader and fan of Cracked.com), Unpopular Opinion done by Adam Tod Brown who writes for Cracked, Penn's Sunday School (Penn Jilette), Adam Carolla, and I occasionally check out some various sports and comedy podcasts at random or off recommendation.

ever feel like ya are carrying the world on your shoulders through a gopher field with a pack of chihuahuas on your heels and then some idiot tries to knee cap ya?

I miss being young and free.

Soundcloud is great for the Podcasts too.

Never been big on Cowherd. Just never really enjoyed his stuff. I tried for a while, but he just has a certain way about him that bugs me.

I don't do a whole lot of podcast listening but when I do it's either, The Cracked Podcast (I'm an avid reader and fan of Cracked.com), Unpopular Opinion done by Adam Tod Brown who writes for Cracked, Penn's Sunday School (Penn Jilette), Adam Carolla, and I occasionally check out some various sports and comedy podcasts at random or off recommendation.

Not a big fan of Cowherd myself. I forget what topic he was broaching, I just recall wanting to hear what he had to say.

Same with Jim Rome or some others.

Thanks for the recommendations, will check them out.

Well that backfired, Lance:

http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/story/_/id/12273382/police-say-lance-armstrong-hit-parked-cars-blamed-girlfriend-anna-hansen

ASPEN, Colo. -- Authorities say disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong hit two parked cars after a night of partying in Aspen but agreed to let his girlfriend take the blame to avoid national attention.

Lost a tooth yesterday (back top molar) and I'm debating if it's worth it to get replaced. Seems like a lot of pain and $'s to replace a tooth that isn't visible and isn't always needed.

Just glad that it didn't hurt too much. 

the hell, man?!  your tooth just fell out, and it didn't hurt too much?!  It'd be Niagara Falls for most people, myself included.

Archived