Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Almost adopted a dog today. A super sweet 2-3 year old American bulldog. I took an application home. My new house has a huge backyard, so it would be perfect! Gotta get a fence up first though. She's a big girl.

Take into account the expense of owning a dog. Many people think simply food and toys.

It can be almost as tough for some to realize than the total responsibility of care taking for a dog.

Especially as a new home owner.

I would wait a few years.

Take into account the expense of owning a dog. Many people think simply food and toys.

It can be almost as tough for some to realize than the total responsibility of care taking for a dog.

Especially as a new home owner.

I would wait a few years.

What are the other expenses? What if I got pet insurance?

Pet insurance is like any insurance.

You pay your deductable, then the co-pay, then bills, and bills if anything happens from what I understand.

The ruined furniture, floors, clothing, crates, etc.

It's a true expense. How about trying to find the right food, snacks, and then as they get older getting the ones they like that you should have bought from the start. haha.

I just try to tell everyone to take all of it into account.

You traveling ?  Expense... no matter how you slice it.

I wish you could block mods' posts.

no idea what you guys were talking about at first. then i clicked around in the Stadium.

flat out calling people names and its okay.  I've done a lot less and got some days off.

disgusting.  :(

I wish you could block mods' posts.

You can say that again. 

no idea what you guys were talking about at first. then i clicked around in the Stadium.

flat out calling people names and its okay.  I've done a lot less and got some days off.

disgusting.   :(

Well I saw the same posts, and I have to say good riddance. Everything he said was true. The **** got old. Sometimes you have to be brutally honest, after a point. I tend to not be too judgmental/intolerable of people, but it gets really annoying watching and listening to people overvalue their own importance, and shout people down like a 12 year old that got his Wii taken, time and time again, cussing people out, etc.

Eventually you will run out of rope and hang yourself. I can honestly say that there wasn't much that I disagreed with him on, but we are completely night and day in terms of delivery, and tolerance. People that act like that feel like the world owes them something, and that they "Deserve" a special kind of treatment, and when they don't get it, they go the sensitive scorched earth route, like a child. It is really immature

You give respect to get respect. You don't like what someone says? Cool. You can disagree like an adult though, instead of doing what he does best. I can't say I give a damn what happens to people like that, whether they're in the right or not. You make too many unnecessary enemies, and generally annoy/piss people off. Even when people do stupid stuff, you don't always have to respond like a brat.

We had our dustups (rare though), but I can't really say I held anything personal towards him, and I appreciated his viewpoints, which were sorely missed while he was gone.

But the dude had it coming. Matter of fact, it was long overdue. I figured it would only be a matter of time before he was banned again. Then you look on his site when he posts his articles, how he responds to people who criticize him. Eventually you have to be real with people when things go past the point of no return. If that is his personality in the real world, then someone needs to be real with him there as well. It is what it is. Some thick skin would be great for him.

Thinking about it, I actually think I want the Cowboys to win tonight. For a couple of reasons. 1) I want Garrett to keep his job and 2) I think it'll be hilarious and could potentially cause a cluster**** if Dallas finally seals the deal and wins the win-and-youre-in game...without Romo

I have a friend that said earlier she's ready to tell Jerruh were to stick his S/T money from her next year if that happens given all the money he paid Romo last summer. 

And she LOVES TonyR. 

Hail. 

I am astonished at the amount of people who seem determined to almost not want things to get better for this team in the future. Nothing tangible that they can point to as to why things cant change other than Rg3isadvasnydersukscuzheandgriffarebffsgoddamncollegecoachesandretreadsdannyfantasyfootballblahbahrabblerabblewashrinserepeat.

Half of them simply are not interested in the actual reasons why this team failed under Shanahan.

You know those posters who spew **** i want to know what they do for a living.  It will interesting to see what kind social structure they are from.

They could be perfectly normal people, or they could be recluses who get on here to live out their lives in a way they cant on the outside world. Who knows.

I remember Larry posting a thread a couple years back about people being hired by shady organizations, to troll message boards. Wouldn't surprise me.

I've owned this game since the day it came out, May 22, 2007

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-2/odin-sphere

Odin Sphere for the PS2. Have started it multiple times over the years, never beat it. Then about six months ago I told myself that I would beat it, if it's the last thing I do. So I started it and didn't play another game since. It became my mission to beat it. And I finally did, a couple of nights ago. Great ****ing game. Just outstanding. And I'm so proud that I beat it. But now? Now I feel so empty. My life has lost meaning.

Archived