Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

juice, Friday, New Jack City, Do the Right Thing, menace 2 society....

Baby Boy might be the greatest hood movie of all time. so many lessons

I can't help but laugh every time Snoop Dogg opens his mouth in that movie. ****in hilarious.

I say that from the comfort of my home though. If he were to speak to me in person that way there'd be no laughing. lol. Though I think I could take him in a straight up fight. What is he 110?

I've never watched it, but I have a couple of friends who do the lighting on it. (Mike and Levi, if they're mentioned in credits...)

Pretty good so far. Generally, with plots like this, I think there is only one way they can go to do multiple seasons without things getting boring. Looks to be heading that way already (I'm on episode 8)

Went to see a good friends band play in PA tonight. They knew that I played and invited me up with them. Fricken torched that place up! The people I was there with are saying they are probably going to ask me to join up with their band. Couldn't be more excited. Happiest I've been in months.

Went to see a good friends band play in PA tonight. They knew that I played and invited me up with them. Fricken torched that place up! The people I was there with are saying they are probably going to ask me to join up with their band. Couldn't be more excited. Happiest I've been in months.

very cool man. where abouts?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=185585141641660

My buddy George Altonin the 3rd is one of those hapless losers and he started to do weather reports on FB and then my sister and two other people were sitting around together (which he didn't know) and all started texting him thanking him and asking questions, so he took it really seriously. My Sister and niece made him do a live report with video one day and now he does it all the time. Radar George- RG3 is what we call him. ols

I officially stopped caring about football, period, for the rest of the year right there. Bring on the playoff Wizards and World Series Nats. Screw the Redskins. Screw football.

I am all about March Madness and Nationals.  I can't wait for march Madness, i am going to vegas for the 1st round of games and its also spring break during that time frame!

I'm all about this ultimate philly from Jerry's. A cheesesteak, and the Walking Dead. Not a bad way to end the night.

Guys... did we play a game today? Funny,my memory is a little fuzzy. Besides that,i'm all about that 3peat. Let the gold swaggers win their regular season championship. See you in May.

Edit, Damn, people are serious about their Christmas spirit out here. Been hearing siren after siren in the neighborhood, thinking someones house is burning to a crisp with 8 people inside, then I look outside the window, and there's the santa firetruck blasting "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree."

I am all about March Madness and Nationals. I can't wait for march Madness, i am going to vegas for the 1st round of games and its also spring break during that time frame!

Eh, college basketball starting dying for me with ACC expansion and then officially died with Maryland bouncing. Really pissed me off. Always loved my father's stories about the ACC when he was growing up, loved the ACC when I was growing up and looked forward to sharing my stories with my future son(s) and wanted them to experience the same thing when they grew up. So special. And they completely killed it. Blah. Don't care about college basketball.

Right there with you on the Nats though. Holy ****, I haven't been this excited about an upcoming baseball season in like 20 years. Since I was a little kid. I really think this year is going to be special. And I'm curious to see where this puts baseball and the Nats in the pantheon of DC sports. I think they're probably already #2. Can they replace the Skins as the #1 focus? Seemed impossible just a couple of years ago. I don't know now. Probably still impossible but not insane to consider anymore.

No love for the Wizards?

Archived