Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Watched  almost all of the F&F movies over the weekend. I'm currently watching Fast 5 for the first time. I like how right when the whole crew gets introduced Han shows up all fresh and ****, like I didn't see his ass burn to a crisp in Tokyo Drift. Yeah Dom, don't mention anything... Leave me in the dark. If there is a prologue that i missed, someone tell me where i can watch it, otherwise don't spoil the movie for me.

Nevermind.

I largely stayed away from the post 4 era because I didn't think they'd be able to peak my interest without completely doing a 180. 5 was awesome... So was 6, but man, it was ridiculous. I thought I was watching XXX or something. I'm convinced that after the ending to 6 (which completely explains the events in Tokyo Drift, and made no sense at all) They're all going to save the world from aliens in the next movie.

I think it will be pretty easy to get out from under the death of Paul Walker and continue the series. Just use the Mia/kid angle.

Call me Jay Electronica... **** that, call me Jay Elechannukah, Jay Elecyamaka, Jay Elecrammadan Muhammad A'salaamaleikum i'lldropmyfirstalbumwhenwesettlecoloniesonAndromeda.

I still remember the first time I heard Jay Electronica Exhibit A. It was on Fight Night Round 3. Then I heard Exhibit C, and off those two songs alone, Electronica instantly jumped to my top 20. lol

Man I hate the Stadium...

I can't stop looking in there though.

I try not to engage with the people, but some of those posts were so dumb man. I had to say something. I just had to.

So uh I just bought a house.  Not sure what I'm doing.  About to go into escrow.  I'm going to be really poor soon.   :unsure:

Haha nah I'm excited.  Gonna be a hectic month coming up.

Congrats sir.

I try not to engage with the people, but some of those posts were so dumb man. I had to say something. I just had to.

I mean how can anyone want Shanahan to come back at this. Beyond that, how can anyone try to make this a Snyder/RG3 issue? Hell I wanted Shanahan gone before all of this broke. Now I think he is a POS who needs to never coach again. I find it incredibly shocking that there are fans (after four years) who still want to keep the status quo going.

I'm hyped for Dallas (if for nothing else, to silence all the bandwagon Cowboy fans) but whether we win or lose, I will take solace in the fact that we only have one more week left of this bull**** before its all over.

I said it a few weeks back..and I would never root against the Skins..but I really don't understand the notion that it's worse that we are giving up the 2nd pick in the first round.

The trade is over..and if anything good can be salvaged from it (other than a well above average if not slightly shell shocked QB), it would be top picks in every other round this year, right? I mean, if you don't make the playoffs, isn't it better to have high picks in every round (and..may I also mention a lot of cap space and being free of two below average CB's)?

This is going to be a fun offseason.

Archived