Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

the girl I'm dating mentioned to me she is doing something for new years with her friends, but i got caught since she mentioned it before i asked her what she was doing for NYE and whether we wanted to do something lol.  Would it be awkward to ask her now lol

She's not invited you to be with her and her friends New Years?

'Close' dating thang you have going on there bro'.

Hail. 

She's not invited you to be with her and her friends New Years?

'Close' dating thang you have going on there bro'.

Hail. 

it's weird between us since we are not yet official but we see each other every week.  It's really hard to judge indian girls and there are a different breed than regular white girls

it's weird between us since we are not yet official but we see each other every week.  It's really hard to judge indian girls and there are a different breed than regular white girls

Ahh, I see. Indian. Scrap my previous post. 

So it's more a cultural thing you think? As regards her friends and you not (as yet( being invited?

Hail. 

Ahh, I see. Indian. Scrap my previous post. 

So it's more a cultural thing you think? As regards her friends and you not (as yet( being invited?

Hail. 

i think so.  like i have met her brother and sister and she wants me to meet her best friend.  i have no idea what to think lol

i think so.  like i have met her brother and sister and she wants me to meet her best friend.  i have no idea what to think lol

Hey dude, if you're sweet on this gal', roll with it at her pace. 

Meeting her brother and sister is a big step in the cultural thang and sounds like she's interested in you to get their approval. (Wrong word but you know what I mean.). 

Hail. 

Hey dude, if you're sweet on this gal', roll with it at her pace. 

Meeting her brother and sister is a big step in the cultural thang and sounds like she's interested in you to get their approval. (Wrong word but you know what I mean.). 

Hail. 

Yeah that's what i am thinking.  She clearly wants to hang out and see me.  We talk and text each day non-stop and then every saturday we hang out doing something 

Yeah that's what i am thinking.  She clearly wants to hang out and see me.  We talk and text each day non-stop and then every saturday we hang out doing something 

Oh yeah, she's keen. Just like you said, the cultural thing and all makes it totally different. Not only Indian culture I would imagine, but bringing another culture into that. 

Wish I had experience to draw on but I've never dated outside my own culture. Not by choice as much as that's what I know and the circles I've always moved in. (Although dating a Texan Cowboy fan could be considered 'crossing the cultural divide' I guess.  :lol: .).

But she's defo  keen so if your happy just let it play out and you'll get to gauge things more the more you get to know her.

Good luck bro'. Here's hoping your both seeing in the New Year together.

Hail.  

*Edit* That's Texan CowGIRL before one of you wise ass' picks up on that. 

Watched  almost all of the F&F movies over the weekend. I'm currently watching Fast 5 for the first time. I like how right when the whole crew gets introduced Han shows up all fresh and ****, like I didn't see his ass burn to a crisp in Tokyo Drift. Yeah Dom, don't mention anything... Leave me in the dark. If there is a prologue that i missed, someone tell me where i can watch it, otherwise don't spoil the movie for me.

Archived