Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't see how anyone but rich people would love LA. Just being an average Joe would suck ass.

I wouldn't consider LA a city that caters to the rich.  There are certain neighborhoods (Beverly Hills, Malibu, beach cities) that have expensive rent and restaurants.  But every city has that.  It is such a gigantic city with many different neighborhoods.  There is something for everyone.

But it also has horrible traffic and other such crap that I've dicussed numerous times.  There are pros and cons to everything.   

great goodness bro, sounds like a sick pad! and she's basically brand new.

wife and I are flying out to LA in March to visit some friends. we should meet up and get wasted :)

I've never been to LA, but have a ton of east coast friends there that said they'd NEVER move back east LOL.

Can I come too?

Green cards are a ****, it took like 10 years to bring my older sister to the states. In Peru, you gotta have a certain amount of money, in order to just visit.

Recreational marijuana goes on sale January 1st here in Colorado.  102 stores in the Denver area will be authorized to sell pot.  The Denver Post even hired a marijuana critic!  LMAO!

If only Bob Marley were here to see it.....LEGALIZE IT!

Recreational marijuana goes on sale January 1st here in Colorado.  102 stores in the Denver area will be authorized to sell pot.  The Denver Post even hired a marijuana critic!  LMAO!

If only Bob Marley were here to see it.....LEGALIZE IT!

I think it was Chris Hayes who had the editor/critic on last week, and he was a fairly serious guy about the issue...would love to say more, but the alphabet soup is watching. :ph34r::P

Just watched "State of Play" on HBO. "Trophy Kids" episode.

You can pull it up on the HBO (sports) website.

This is the opposite of the parents who just let kids do whatever they want, whenever.

Kinda crazy to think that some kids deal with that type of parenting because their parents want them to live out their dreams it seems.

Those kids don't even seem that interested, almost forced to play their respective sports.

My parents were tough. But some of this stuff is countering what the parents vision is for these kids.

Check it out if you have the time.

I'm going to pretend that pick #34 this year is our late first round pick and that this cluste**** of a season didn't happen.

I wonder if Bang pines for Danny Smith now.

;)

One more thing..totally unrelated..if you have a google play account (it's free), they are doing a free 12 days of xmas thing where they are giving away free downloads of popular albums (1 album each day) & apps and such.

Yesterday was the new CHVCHES album (which I've been hearing for months on Alt Nation) and today's is Kanye's Yeezus album (no thanks).

Might be worth checking out if you want free unpirated music.

https://play.google.com/store

Apparently, sometime in Peyton Manning's life he becomes (or is it became?) a time traveler.

9659_132674521428.jpg

yikes.  Check out this dude.  Even has Travolta's schmoo ass mouth.

Travolta-time-traveler.jpg

steve_nash_back_to_the_future.jpg

^^^   +3 hipster points if you recognize what movie the newspaper add is from ;)

I'm the only person I know that's never played organized soccer. My friends are amazed that someone didn't play soccer as a kid. Started football in the 4th grade.

I never played it. Never had any desire to. Played basketball every year growing up, and occasionally football and baseball. I probably would have ran away from home if forced to play soccer.

Collect them. Burn them. Out of sight/out of mind. They never existed. What T-shirt jerseys?

Couldn't agree more. ****ing beyond lame. I really, really hope it's just Premier Stern trying to spice up his final year and NOT a sign of what's to come with Silver.

I'm the only person I know that's never played organized soccer. My friends are amazed that someone didn't play soccer as a kid. Started football in the 4th grade.

Never played organized soccer in my life. Basketball and baseball from the start. Ditto my brother. And Ditto my baby brother now.

Our dad actually mainly played football growing up and was all state or region or whatever in high school. Offensive line, guard to be exact. Had a scholarship to JMU (same class as Gary Clark--actually was on a recruiting trip with him--and would've played with him, Charles Haley and Scott Norwood). Then toward the end of senior year he blew out his knee (no cartilage in it, major issues to this day) so he would never even consider letting me and my brother play football.

Archived