Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

this site is full of glitches now....what happened?

it takes me 20 refreshes to even view anything....50 refreshes to post :mad:

I keep getting 404 error or a vbulletin message saying the server is busy :(

it has been this way since Saturday

---------- Post added December-12th-2011 at 10:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added December-12th-2011 at 10:39 PM ----------

So a girl I met a few days ago(She goes to VCU. I just graduated from it the other day) . We been chatting,texting,etc. She texts me wanting to meet up tomorrow(technically today now). I just said sure. Then she says she wants to go see a movie(just us) so we agree to see The Sitter after she says most of the movies look like crap. Is this date or just simply a meet up? It seems like a date from my experiences.

I was suppose to fly out to St Croix yesterday morning, but it was too cold for my puppy to board at take off. I have to get a cold weather permit and buy another ticket.

Like it's not scary enough to leave everything with a tiny nest egg, now I have to shell out another $560.

Not too mention I said goodbye to about a thousand people and have been crying all week. It's been like my funeral it's been so emotional and now I have to see everybody again.

At least I'm working again, so I should make that money back. Argh.

RR88 - it's a date if you make it a date. If you like the chick, ask her to go out for drinks or something after the movie.

If it was a date it ended up a very bad one. For note asking me to meet at a place where 20 of your closest friends are hanging out is not the best way to kick things off. When you say "us" meet up I'm not gonna assume the person is gonna have all her friends(Who I haven't met) there too. You feel like you walked into the Lions Den then. Her friends sure were approaching the situation like it was a date. I think a few of them realized how uncomfortable it must be to be outnumbered 20+ to 1 cuz they tried to break the ice with a game they call "Have you ever?" Now I'm not surprised the conversation had its awkward moments as far as not always sure what to talk about considering we've only known each other a few days. So after we stumbled through awkward conversation one on one we were gonna go to the movie. Well the movie theater had some screw up so we sat there for 30 mins until they told us they would need to refund cuz they weren't going to play the movie. Then to top it off as we're getting ready to go our separate ways she just walks away without a goodbye. I was just kind of like "if this was a date I'd be pretty annoyed if the person didn't even say goodbye." Hell even friends say see ya later or something.

Archived