Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bending time ftw.

Anyway, to go back to what I had posted about in the old RTT this morning:

So about a month ago I downloaded this free shooting game on my Android phone. Really cool little game and decent story to go with it. Popular too. 5 MILLION downloads. The only problem is, English is obviously not the developers first language. So I shoot them an email. I love your game, thank you for making it. BTW, I teach an English class for a charity, if you want someone to edit the script on your game I'd be more than happy to do it. For free of course.

Guess what I get to do today? Oh yeah. And I'm going to get a shout out in game. I have permission to change whatever I want. The only thing I can't change is the name of the main character--which is generic as you could possibly get but whatever. Now I just need to think of a good name for a terrorist group.

(BTW, the development team is based out of Hong Kong.)

Been working on this off and on all day. Curious as to peoples opinion on the name I'm leaning towards for the terror organization in the game:

The Structure

It hasn't been said outright, but I get the sense that the development team wants to steer clear of the whole Muslim/foreigner thing. So that's what I got. al Qaeda is translated to "The Base", so I kinda want to go in that same direction. Something simple, yet totalitarian.

If you're going for a comedy, go like M.A.D.D. or something like that.

Serious name, go with something like the Dominion (make it sound ominous)

Na, it's serious. If you have an Android phone, the game is called "Army Sniper". Free download.

I'm starting to appreciate groups like the RAF (Red Army Faction) in Germany. Naming your group is no joke. Seriously, I can't seem to find something I'm in love with and that sounds awesome. Blah, I'm gonna sleep on it.

I dont know what it is, but Asian girls have been turning my head lately....like tan Asian girls - Filipinos, Thai, etc

I guess I have a thing for tan :ols:

Thought about you today. There's this Pakistani chick that works in my office...she's so ****ing hot. Cute face, banging body. Damn near perfection.

aw...i feel so loved...thanks for using my title as part of it G-man. :)

Of course Bossman. You ask, we deliver :)

Na, it's serious. If you have an Android phone, the game is called "Army Sniper". Free download.

I'm starting to appreciate groups like the RAF (Red Army Faction) in Germany. Naming your group is no joke. Seriously, I can't seem to find something I'm in love with and that sounds awesome. Blah, I'm gonna sleep on it.

Interesting. What's the terrorist group's goal?

Taking over the world, overthrowing a government, random destruction, chaos?

Archived