Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm visible again :jump:

---------- Post added December-19th-2011 at 07:27 PM ----------

What story? :(

Someone posted a news article from NJ that said Jon Bon Jovi was dead and gave all kinds of details surrounding it. Haven't seen it anywhere else, so I edited my post. As of now, it looks like a (stupid) elaborate prank.

Someone posted a news article from NJ that said Jon Bon Jovi was dead and gave all kinds of details surrounding it. Haven't seen it anywhere else, so I edited my post. As of now, it looks like a (stupid) elaborate prank.
Oh yeah, I see things like that every now and then.

Proof it's a prank (and MAJOR kudos to Bon Jovi for having a sense of humor about it):

476382893.jpg

:ols:

Anyone else excited for the movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?? Cant wait for Friday!

Yes, but it's a remake. have u seen the original??

I love Daniel Craig and I've been looking forward to this film....but I will definitely be VERY tough on Daniel Craig and this remake of the Swedish remake. The original trilogy is absolutely ****ING amazing.

Lately this is my random thought in this thread.....

this webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?145477-Random-Thought-Thread/page2797 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Would love to know why i can only get to the last page of this thread if i post something. :ols:

---------- Post added December-20th-2011 at 07:17 AM ----------

Yes, but it's a remake. have u seen the original??

I love Daniel Craig and I've been looking forward to this film....but I will definitely be VERY tough on Daniel Craig and this remake of the Swedish remake. The original trilogy is absolutely ****ING amazing.

No i have not. But i think Craig is a great actor and its getting great reviews online. I haven't read the book either i have it on order right now. I cant wait for the movie and im pretty excited to start reading the book also.

No i have not. But i think Craig is a great actor and its getting great reviews online. I haven't read the book either i have it on order right now. I cant wait for the movie and im pretty excited to start reading the book also.

Hell, I haven't read the books either, and my dad tells me they're much better than the movies. But Daniel Craig is indeed the man and I'm sure the American version will be good too.

I gave my wife an early Christmas present. I don't know what I was thinking, it was my best gift. A laptop desk.

We have family coming and ridding myself of the table (former flat screen stand) she was using freed up tons of room in our den where we play video games.

Oh well, I guess her other gifts will have to do.

Archived