Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Linux final Tuesday

Still stuck on studying Chapter 1 of 11 :ols:

The power point slides are just up, I've been playing World of Warcraft and watching Army Navy all day

---------- Post added December-10th-2011 at 06:11 PM ----------

Oh, also got Indiana Kentucky on

IU - UK > Linux final

INDIANA UP BIG ON KENTUCKY

ZELLER

Yeah that's not too bad. Though they were saying that dude who got caught with the punch has a ****ed up eye socket now. I think it was a playerfrom Xavier who gave an interview afterward saying, and i quote, "we have a bunch of gangstas on our team"and that people shouldn't try them cause they won't take it. He's an idiot.

---------- Post added December-10th-2011 at 08:20 PM ----------

This thread is impossible to post in.

I used to think hiking was easy. Not after today boy. Rocky, steep, dusty...I tried it in just some worn out Nikes a t-shirt and shorts. Going up was hard enough, then coming down was like whoa had to get on my ass and slide at a few points it was so steep. Slipped and fell on my ass, scraped my arm up. Gonna be sore tomorrow.

Hikers, I salute you. Gritty hobby. I'm gonna take it a little easier next trail.

F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother earth show his power to México, an insane 6.9 ritcher hits the city.

I **** on my pants, I was on my bro's place and he lives in a 7th floor LOL :ols:

---------- Post added December-10th-2011 at 10:45 PM ----------

Random thought?

I was on stumbleupon and came across this picture. I think its a good feeling pic etc... A dog is a Man's best friend.

"Slain Navy SEAL Jon Tumilson's dog "Hawkeye" lies next to his casket during funeral services in Rockford, Iowa. Tumilson was one of 30 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan on August 6 when their helicopter was shot down during a mission to help fellow troops who had come under fire."

enhanced-buzz-wide-2450-1322856749-40.jpg

Sorry to quote and kept the pic, but is a beatiful pic.

My prayers to Tumilson's family.

Archived