Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

maybe this page is a wormhole to a new world?

lets keep posting and hope there are hot girls on the other side that can read this...and then they'll somehow come to this world and look for me...and then i'll be like 'oh ****, no way!'....and then they'll be like "lets do it"...and then i'll be like "ok".

that'd be sweet.

That would be awesome... A world where girls are the aggressors and guys are the ones who become sluts if they sleep with too many women and girls are hailed as heroes if they sleep with a bunch of guys.

Anyway, 5'9" 135# very good looking, funny, intelligent, my friends say I'm very good at putting framed pictures on the wall (Well they say that I'm good at hanging things)...

Interesting... Do you think it's just this page or did we break this thread?
Happened with the college football thread two. I think the crappiness of the BCS this year fux0red teh interwebz.

BTW, this Aaron Rodgers guy...he's a pretty good QB.

its on a new page for me and its still jacked up.

looks like the RTT might have dieded

I have the same problem with the NBA thread (or maybe it is the Wizards thread).

Right now it is saying I am posting #39811 (yours is 39810) and I am on page 996 of 1052.(40 posts per page, I have no idea how or why people would have it set up for less than 40)

Archived