Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Getting pretty tired of incompetent playcalling

I demand to take over VT offensive playcalling

Even a clown could call a gameplan better

Wilson, PA for 10, Wilson, Wilson, PA for 20, I formation pass for 11, Single back rush up middle, Shotgun TE right side

Of course always being on Twitter all day I noticed that LeBron tweeted his dinner, so I took a look and it was just some cherries and cereal

I don't know about you but if I was as rich as LeBron I wouldn't be eating cereal for dinner :ols:

Get out that steak every day

Getting pretty tired of these Lexus commericals.

Whoever can afford to give a car as a Christmas present should pay a Santa Tax, hhahahaa

---------- Post added December-4th-2011 at 12:42 PM ----------

last night at the Christmas party people passed around some White Lightning Rum. i thought it was 72 proof.. it was actually 72 % abv.. big difference.

felt like gasoline going down.

Cleans out the fuel injectors I bet.

Getting pretty tired of these Lexus commericals.

Ugh. Who can afford to surprise their spouse with a freaking car? Do people not pass these kinds of purchases by their significant other? Do couples not share bank accounts?

Also I feel like every year Lexus tries so hard to make the whole "give your spouse a Lexus for Christmas" thing work. Does it ever actually work??

Ugh. Who can afford to surprise their spouse with a freaking car? Do people not pass these kinds of purchases by their significant other? Do couples not share bank accounts?

Also I feel like every year Lexus tries so hard to make the whole "give your spouse a Lexus for Christmas" thing work. Does it ever actually work??

I agree to all that. It's silly. But my reasoning for not liking those commercials is how recognizable they make that song seem. Seriously, if the majority of people out there heard that playing they wouldn't automatically think..."OMG, a Lexus?!"

I laughed so hard when that commercial came on....I can just imagine some ditzy blonde going to the dealership and signing away some crazy horrible deal...and the husbands reaction - "YOU DID WHAT WITH OUR MONEY?!?!' :rotflmao:

I agree to all that. It's silly. But my reasoning for not liking those commercials is how recognizable they make that song seem. Seriously, if the majority of people out there heard that playing they wouldn't automatically think..."OMG, a Lexus?!"
That was my first thought.

Archived