Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just found out that my coworker's best friend allegedly killed herself on 11/27... She was always so happy when we hung out... It doesn't make sense... My coworker was the last to talk to her and said that she was sober, happy, and coming to hang out with her before it happened... It is just baffling to me to the point that I really don't believe she did it...

One of those people where even if she was crying, she'd still say things or let others say things to make her smile...

Just found out that my coworker's best friend allegedly killed herself on 11/27... She was always so happy when we hung out... It doesn't make sense... My coworker was the last to talk to her and said that she was sober, happy, and coming to hang out with her before it happened... It is just baffling to me to the point that I really don't believe she did it...

One of those people where even if she was crying, she'd still say things or let others say things to make her smile...

:grouphug:

Suicide is hard to understand when it happens close to you to someone you know. For most it just does not make sense. Permanent fix for temporary problems.

then why do you do it? :whoknows:

Put down the mirror and stop asking yourself that, it is starting to disturb people.

---------- Post added December-10th-2011 at 10:06 AM ----------

People never cease to amaze and even disappoint me.

I used to like people, but they changed my mind convincingly.

Seriously you tell yourself you'll arrive early on campus, work hard, and study for this exam on Perl and C++ which I basically am inadequately prepared in

Then arrive on campus and read about 3 pages of the textbook while wasting most of the time posting on forums :ols:

Ugh

Do your parents know you're wasting their money like this?

---------- Post added December-10th-2011 at 02:00 PM ----------

Just got retweeted by noted sportscaster and attractive television personality Britt McHenry

Feels good man

Never heard of the guy.

---------- Post added December-10th-2011 at 02:03 PM ----------

WTF is the point of a girl asking a guy out to watch the UFC fight with her. Then after I agree, she proceeds to tell me that her boyfriend will also be there.

Thanks...but I think I'll pass now.

Welcome to the friend zone.

Random thought?

I was on stumbleupon and came across this picture. I think its a good feeling pic etc... A dog is a Man's best friend.

"Slain Navy SEAL Jon Tumilson's dog "Hawkeye" lies next to his casket during funeral services in Rockford, Iowa. Tumilson was one of 30 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan on August 6 when their helicopter was shot down during a mission to help fellow troops who had come under fire."

enhanced-buzz-wide-2450-1322856749-40.jpg

Archived