Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously you tell yourself you'll arrive early on campus, work hard, and study for this exam on Perl and C++ which I basically am inadequately prepared in

Then arrive on campus and read about 3 pages of the textbook while wasting most of the time posting on forums :ols:

Ugh

A work around that I saw MTH post in the Feedback thread that seems to work is that, if you click on the 1st page of the thread and then just click the page numbers at the top until you get to the last page. Kind of a PITA, but it works.

It worked, but that is how I double posted. It seems to be okay now.

A work around that I saw MTH post in the Feedback thread that seems to work is that, if you click on the 1st page of the thread and then just click the page numbers at the top until you get to the last page. Kind of a PITA, but it works.

I had PM'd Mark a couple days ago and he suggested getting to it that way, but it still didn't work for me.

Where's the feedback thread you speak of?

Now that I can post in this thread again I can brag about my ability to procrastinate for a big exam today while wasting time on various internet forums

Hurray

+1 ...I gave myself 20 minutes on here and facebook before I close out of them and don't open them until I'm done with my outlines and meetings with my professors. We shall see how this goes :silly:

sometimes...not very often...but sometimes....I just really really want to ban someone for being <whatever> but they aren't currently doing anything rule-wise that justifies it....I hate it when that happens (this is a Stadium thread reference just so no one gets nervous)...

Ya know, that another one of those hundreds of "special" guys who equates being temporarily unable to start a new thread with being "banned" and also have no clue, even after all this time, of what to do about their NNT...the mind boggles...

Archived