Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

this girl i am dating is driving me crazy. we have been out a couple of times and she still says she doesn't know me and i am not trying hard enough to get to know her and then she wants more attention. she even told me that she's really needy. ugh, she's one of those girls that i do like but i feel like this is going down the high maintenance route.

iotop whoever made that banner needs a geography lesson.

sf2k, if you are already complaining about her, she's not worth your time. unless you like complaining.

haha i know lol. i mean she is right i am not putting in the time to know her. we have been going out for 2 months and we only see each other on the weekends.

I can't go to the last page at all. I can only see the last posts by going to the first page, then clicking go advanced in the reply box, then scrolling down. :(

I've got mine on 40 posts per page, here are my steps to seeing the last posts:

Step 1: Click on first page of RTT

Step 2: Click on page 1001

Then it brings you to page 999 which is now the most current page of the RTT

I've got mine on 40 posts per page, here are my steps to seeing the last posts:

Step 1: Click on first page of RTT

Step 2: Click on page 1001

Then it brings you to page 999 which is now the most current page of the RTT

What I have to do is enter 3995 after page in the html like this, to get to the last page.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?145477-Random-Thought-Thread/page3995

Heres something else random but kind of neat,

How cool would it be if there was no free agency.

If all free agents had to enter the draft instead.

Obviously there would be issues like how much money they would make but it would add so many twists to the draft like wether or not you should gamble on youth or go for the older more sure thing, plus it would get rid of the " buying a team aspect of free agency" not that it ever works, we can attest to that.

I don't know how or if it would work very well at all, but it would sure add some spice to the draft.

Archived