Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why is it the summer shows I WANT to see are at Jiffy Lube Live (damn you tornado for missing it) while the crappy ones (Glee, Idol) are at the Phone Booth?

I've been to Jiffy Lube/Nissan twice. Undoubtedly the worst concert venue ever constructed. Hate it.

I've been to Jiffy Lube/Nissan twice. Undoubtedly the worst concert venue ever constructed. Hate it.
Crappy name, terrible traffic, in the middle of nowhere. The tornado hit Bristow but missed Jiffy Lube Live :(

Sorry dude. That was too much (seriously though, if that were to be destroyed-with nobody hurt of course-I wouldn't cry).

I was kinda joking. It did hit my professors street though. Which is kinda ****ed up.

But yeah, I don't give a **** about Nissan Pavilion (I refuse to call it by the new name.) I'm not from this area and I'm not even sure I've ever been to Nissan Pavilion for anything.

Really? I love Nissan Pavilian (like G.A.C.O.L.B, I will NOT call it by its new name). It's a great place to watch country concerts....I've always had a blast there, and I've only sat in the lawn.

Dude, what is with the strange pics of Kobe? It is kind of creepy me out.

GACOLB and I had a sig bet regarding the Grizzlies. I gave him a LeBron sig since he lost.

I decided to be nice and tell him that he can take the pic out although I said he'd have to keep it until after the Finals.

He takes it off and puts that **** as his sig.

**** being nice anymore. :ols:

I spent 96-2001 in Kittanning, PA, outside of Pittsburgh... Instead of becoming a Pens or Steelers fan, I became a MF'ing Pirates fan and kept my loyalty to DC sports for the Skins and Caps... I'm reconsidering life choices at this point...

Archived