Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What is a shabby?.

Some Lebron fanatic masquerading as a Wizards fan, that just randomly showed up one day in a thread where a guy was complaining about Cliff Lee not getting as much heat as Lebron for going to Philly. All of a sudden, dude just started going off on everyone with meaningless Lebron stats, when that had nothing to do with the original discussion.

The weirdest part about it was that he claimed to be a Wizards fan, when 1.) every Wiz fan that I know, hates Lebron with a passion, and 2.) He had a sig with a pic of Lebrons shirtless back, with his pants riding just below his waist.

Anyone who brushes The Social Network off and calls it "the facebook movie" really upsets me. "I don't want to waste my time on the facebook movie. How exciting can that be?" Maybe you should watch a film before you form your opinion on it.

I've been meaning to see that one for awhile,

Anyone who brushes The Social Network off and calls it "the facebook movie" really upsets me. "I don't want to waste my time on the facebook movie. How exciting can that be?" Maybe you should watch a film before you form your opinion on it.

I saw it a few months ago. I have to admit, I was not a fan. Wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be.

Now The Town and Unstoppable...:applause:

Until I saw him on before the fight tonight, I always thought Gus Johnson was white. I don't know how I could have never known that. I feel ___ <----- this low right now. :doh:

Don't worry H_H thinks the same way about EVERYBODY he likes...

I liked it.

---------- Post added May-8th-2011 at 01:57 AM ----------

Until I saw him on before the fight tonight, I always thought Gus Johnson was white. I don't know how I could have never known that. I feel ___ <----- this low right now. :doh:

:ols: I used to also until I saw him on CBS calling a football game.

I saw it a few months ago. I have to admit, I was not a fan. Wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be.

Now The Town and Unstoppable...:applause:

It's fine that you weren't a fan of The Social Network... because you watched it and formed your opinion after doing so.

I liked The Town as well. I'm a sucker for any fiction related to organized crime. Didn't catch Unstoppable... heard it was decent though.

On a similar note, sort of...

I'm throwing together ideas for a kids TV show. Why? Because I'm fed up with my little cousins not having a TV show available to them which they can relate to. How many kids can relate to these tween divas on disney and nickelodeon right now? How many kids (as much as I love spongebob and other shows with silly humor) can relate to a sponge who lives under the sea? There need to be more programs that simply depict kids acting like kids.

So I'm developing some ideas... because I feel like being creative and maybe something will come out of this several years down the road, after I graduate.

I'm throwing together ideas for a kids TV show. Why? Because I'm fed up with my little cousins not having a TV show available to them which they can relate to. How many kids can relate to these tween divas on disney and nickelodeon right now? How many kids (as much as I love spongebob and other shows with silly humor) can relate to a sponge who lives under the sea? There need to be more programs that simply depict kids acting like kids.

So I'm developing some ideas... because I feel like being creative and maybe something will come out of this several years down the road, after I graduate.

I'm glad that I grew up in the era that I did. Kids shows definitely aren't the same today. Kids had an embarrasment of riches to chose from in the 90's

I wasn't as impressed with it as I thought I would be. Even though I'm one who usually really likes movies that other people call boring, I thought this one was pretty boring.

image0024.jpg

I went fishing this morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth.

"Frogs are good bass bait" I thought to myself.

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Just then, I realized I had a problem, how was I going to release the snake without getting bit? So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. The snakes eyes rolled back and he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge at my foot.

There was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth.

Life is good in the South

http://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com/archives/16907-Life-is-good-in-the-South,-to-amuse-Capt.-Tom.html

So I know its been discussed but is there any chance we're going to have this thread bumping just because someone voted in the poll thing fixed?

Its annoying to go in only to find that nothing new has been posted.

No ****, I came in here to post the exact same thing. I've noticed it ever since I've been back, and thought it was just me, because I didn't see anything said about it. :ols:

Archived