Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Apple Pie shine is one of the best things ever created.

EDIT: Forgot my original Random Thought :doh:

I would love to see a series like the original Twilight Zone. Just short clips with all kinds of oddities and creepy stuff. No conclusions typically, just speculation. I think it could sell.

I think everyone in the tailgate realizes how important Ayanna is to you...come on now.

I won't go blind, he's only bringin 4 jars :silly::cheers:

Told you. Do not ever question me again.

Sounds like we need to send him some Bollywood movies.

Keeping It Real Club FTW!!!

I'll add in, bring her some jalebi and other various mithais it's customary during the courting process.

hmmmm....sinister might have to petition to join the keeping it real club after that post....that was definitely keeping it real and a cuban representative would be worthwhile :pfft:

I'd be happy to join my white and ME counterparts. As for the last part of that post, you can go play on the beltway. :)

I am not a Lebron fan. Let me explain. People like the Lakers out here so I bag on them as much as possible. People here love to hate Lebron. So I rag on those Lebron haters whenever possible. I want Lebron to win that way all the people who love seeming him lose can be miserable. Basically I enjoy people's misery.

I am not a Lebron fan. Let me explain. People like the Lakers out here so I bag on them as much as possible. People here love to hate Lebron. So I rag on those Lebron haters whenever possible. I want Lebron to win that way all the people who love seeming him lose can be miserable. Basically I enjoy people's misery.

Snyder has taught you well!

Archived