Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:ols: Yeah, I didn't want to directly shine the spotlight on him and open him up to critiscism, so I figured that I'd try to give him a subtle green light.

Even though he tended to say some pretty fantastical things at times, he really wasn't a bad guy at all, and I don't think he deserved what was said to him.

what happened here? i always thought he was entertaining

what happened here? i always thought he was entertaining

I won't go into too much detail, since that sort of thing is frowned upon when it comes to certain people, but he got called out in the ATN back in January, after starting one of his typical threads.

I think the thread discussion was originally meant to be about Gregg Williams and the Saints defense. Nevertheless, he ended up being taken to the woodshed, without being given a chance to defend himself.

I'm the world's biggest 37-year old nerd, I know, but I just joined a wrestling e-fed for the first time in about 10 years. After just 4 RPs, and one match, I'm already scheduled for a TV title match. Give the hog the gold, ****es!!

I can guarantee you I wouldnt...:pfft:

Ayanna Jordan however...all day and night and 3 times on Sundays

* kept it realer

You hear that?

OVER-RATED

Hmmm, it seems to be getting louder!

OVER-RATED

I'm starting to be able to understand what's being said in relation to Jordan...

OVER-RATED

Clear as day!

OVER-RATED

Loud and proud!

OVER-RATED!

;)

Archived