Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Apparently the Good Folks at EA didn't think being able to change the height and weight of your player in NCAA 11 was very important.

GAME 1: 5'5"

GAME 2: 7'0"

Makes sense to me.

edit:

You can change after creating and starting the Road To Glory Mode.

I made a wide reciever in Road to Glory mode, who I made 6'4" tall as a stat among other things, like arm build, chest build, etc.

After submitting the form, i would expect that the player build would be locked, if only for purposes of making sense.

However; when I went in to change the sleeve color and elbow pads of my player for aesthetics, it also still allowed me to change his height and all of the other values.

My two Facebook Status updates:

"Does Cinco De Mayo always fall on the first thursday of the month? I remember it being on a weekend one time"

Along with "HAPPY NEW YEARS MEXICO!!!!!!!!"

I love torlling

LOL!

I want to celebrate Cinco de mayo, but down here is just another day ... I want at least one day off!

Guys this is strange, May, the middle of the spring and we have 62F, this month is the hottest in all year in México, last 5 five years we have around 91F / 93F - 68F / 71F.

This year at nigths we drop to 44F.

Mother nature seeks revenge, WTF????

An Alabama jersey.

Haha Richmond Redskins is right. I doubt I could find an Alabama jersey for 50 bucks or under anywhere in this state. People go crazy for that ****. Luckily I live in the little safehaven that is Auburn where I don't here "Row Tahd" every few minutes.

Archived