Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Kendra Wilson is so dumb and annoying, that I don't know if I could get it going to seal the deal. Honestly she is unattractive, but looks like a lot other suburban blondes with fake boobs.

KDawg...you are totally racist.

Its obvious.

Racist.

*buzzer*

Nope.

I don't find Jordan all that attractive. Not because of her heritage...

^^^ :ols: @ KDawg's post.

I will never say a girl is overrated. Anything over a seven is fine by me. And Jordan and Wilson defiantly beats a seven.

Again, it's my preference she isn't attractive ;)

This

That.

Welcome to the club, KDawg. Your membership number is #003. Now, please step to your left to be fitted for your hood. :cheers:

Club? Because I think Jordan is overrated. I bet each of you think someone I think is hot is overrated.

Racists.

Haters.

Jerks! :ols:

We just don' kept it real up in dis *****.

I was keeping it very real.

*buzzer*

Nope.

I don't find Jordan all that attractive. Not because of her heritage...

Again, it's my preference she isn't attractive ;)

Let me guess, you have TONS of Indian friends and they all love you :rolleyes:

Total racist cop out - I could tell from a mile away. Indians are people too, KDawg...I figured since America has moved forward and elected a black POTUS, you could too :whoknows:

See, even Kosher thinks she's hot :ols:

Who needs her to talk or laugh anyway ?

Just jokes folks.

But she is certainly attractive and has the right curves (even though some are store bought).

I would take her over say... Jenna Jameson or Pamela Anderson.

Don't you and KDawg have a cross burning to attend?

Yes.

Please PM your address. Thanks! ;)

Hog is a redneck not a racist. Don't let him fool you.

Rednecks like hunting, fishing, NASCAR, camping, moonshine and such.

Sarcasm is my favorite literary tool. You just described my perfect long weekend.

Hog actually knows/likes some rap music. He won't admit it, but he does.

Sure I do. Marshall Mathers is my favorite though. Take from that what you will. :ols:

Let me guess, you have TONS of Indian friends and they all love you :rolleyes:

I don't have any Indian friends. There aren't a whole lot of Indians up here.

Total racist cop out - I could tell from a mile away. Indians are people too, KDawg...I figured since America has moved forward and elected a black POTUS, you could too :whoknows:

I've seen the light. I like all Indians. Except for any that BLTO likes.

I wasn't talking about you saying she was or wasn't attractive. I was giving you props for the build up of overrated.

But seriously, you don't think she is attractive? :whoknows:

I don't find her attractive. And no, I don't really know why. She has a breath-taking hiney, I'll give her that.

Thanks for the props :ols:

You guys have given me an idea... though...

A babe competition, much like our current one... Featuring the different countries of the world.

You sign up and pick a country. If there's a country, you can pick them. You can only use girls from your country but you can use any girl you want.

:idea:

How about no US (too easy) and no Canada (LOTS of hotties).

Someone could pick either one of those countries... But let's face it, with the people around here the US and Canada probably wouldn't do well because people here tend to be attracted to lesser known beauties. I don't know. We could make something like this work. But we'd need a good set of rules.

Someone could pick either one of those countries... But let's face it, with the people around here the US and Canada probably wouldn't do well because people here tend to be attracted to lesser known beauties. I don't know. We could make something like this work. But we'd need a good set of rules.

that's a great idea - I've already got my idea of what country I'd use and its not a middle eastern one either :pfft:

you obviously dont know what youre talking about....the face thing yes, but that's only in extremely conservative islamic countries and is rare.

Please I have dated women from most of those countries and met their hairy families.

Archived